My new bass (pics)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcsti
  • 11 comments
  • 116,115 views
Messages
2,415
After reading pako's thread about the six string he bought, I was inspired to do a bit of shopping myself. I hadn't bought a bass in seven years and that one was the p-bass I'd been beating on. I basically went to guitar center, sat down and tried everything I could. The warwick corvette seemed to feel (and sound the best).

I trolled ebay for a little while and found an corvette fna going cheap, but I missed out in the last seconds. I ended up bidding on and winning a 2003 corvette proline. I've been freaking out over the shipping but thankfully it has arrived on time and unharmed.















Now I just need to get a head and cabinet to keep up with it.
 
Very nice! I can't hold bass guitars though they're too big for me! That's why I went with the drums. POST UP A VID!
 
Dude! SO when's the jam session? Nice bass man! I've been lovin both my Warwicks and haven't regreted owning any of them.

:cheers:
 
Pako
Dude! SO when's the jam session? Nice bass man! I've been lovin both my Warwicks and haven't regreted owning any of them.

:cheers:

Woah, I totally saw this topic and saw that you were the last poster, thinking for some reason that it was your topic. I was going to say, "Cool, you got blue for the blue onion."

haha.

Anyway, that's a hot Bass, dude. I hope you enjoy it. Sam Ash had a sale over here a few weeks ago and I was so tempted to buy a bass, but I didn't. It probably wouldn't be as good as yours, though, obviously. How much did you drop on it, or would you prefer not to disclose? lol.

happy slappin' 👍 (god, that sounds wrong. haha.)
 
Very nice! I can't hold bass guitars though they're too big for me! That's why I went with the drums. POST UP A VID!
Thanks. I'm on 56k at the moment so anything other than pictures takes forever.

Pako
Dude! SO when's the jam session? Nice bass man! I've been lovin both my Warwicks and haven't regreted owning any of them.

:cheers:

Well I'm meeting a couple of friends this weekend to play a bit.

I know you have the six string but what is the other warwick you own?

Omnis
Anyway, that's a hot Bass, dude. I hope you enjoy it. Sam Ash had a sale over here a few weeks ago and I was so tempted to buy a bass, but I didn't. It probably wouldn't be as good as yours, though, obviously. How much did you drop on it, or would you prefer not to disclose? lol.

It was $830 plus $38 shipping but it also came with a hard case, which made me a little more confident that it would not be damaged while shipping.

You should definetly try bass. You don't have to drop nearly as much as I did to have a good start.
 
I bought my cheap acoustic guitar on eBay, and it arrived just fine. :lol: Relly nice bass, man! 👍 I love the case, too.
 
Looks good. I like it.

I'm thinking of getting a new bass too.
I was thinking either an American Jazz Bass or the Geddy Lee bass. I don't know the all the differences, but the Geddy Lee one is cheaper.
 
xcsti
You should definetly try bass. You don't have to drop nearly as much as I did to have a good start.

Oh, of course. I think bass is way fun. I just went with guitar first because I think it'd be a better start. Have a good one, dude.
 
xcsti
I know you have the six string but what is the other warwick you own?

5-String Corvette Std Fretless.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • small-DSC01849.jpg
    small-DSC01849.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 45
Ooo I like the fretless look. Nice and sleek.
 
Awesome bass, dude!

I love the color, too.
 
Back