My new drumset (pics)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 14 comments
  • 6,564 views

Blackbird.

Premium
Messages
9,347
United States
Bay Area
Messages
BlackbirdGTP
Messages
Blackbird5150
I've had lessons for far over a month and I finally got my set and I can play simple beats. Partial A7X songs. I'm just missing my double bass pedal!!!



Kind of an old picture. My set is more closer together now. I like it that way. I love the color and it sounds awesome. :drool:

comments please :-D

Maybe me and xcsti can start a band. :p
 
Dude!@ Nice Set man! Congrats....
 
So like...this GTPlanet song is gonna come together better than ever now!
 
Nice skins, dude!

But, don't you have the toms in the wrong place? :confused:

The tom on the right looks like the lower pitch tom. Unless that's how you like it...
 
No. It's setup correctly. Trust me I payed close attention to the guy that set it up at the shop so I could hear it. And he's Jimmy DeGrasso (EX-Megadeth drummer)
 
As I said before, really nice kit ;)

But when you perform a fill down the toms, does it get deeper as you drum from left to right?

Because I agree with Solid, they look out of place :odd:
 
Yes they do. Don't worry I have it setup correctly. I know it may look wonky but it's in the correct spot.
 
I can, I used imageshack...
 
No. It's setup correctly. Trust me I payed close attention to the guy that set it up at the shop so I could hear it. And he's Jimmy DeGrasso (EX-Megadeth drummer)
Sweet! You should've gotten your picture taken with this Jimmy guy and your new set. :D How did a high profile drummer like him end up setting up your new drums?
 
How big is the floor tom? It' looks small.

Mine is 16".

It looks good though.
My dad has an old Ludwig set from the 70's that is that beatles design with the sorta zebra stripes only with blue. If you know what I'm talking about.
 
Jimmy and another guy both own the store.
 
Back