My New G27

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 12 comments
  • 881 views
Messages
2,728
United Kingdom
England
Messages
ECGadget
Messages
Eh???
Okay, so I just got myself a G27 wheel yesterday and set it up (sorta)
Does anyone have advice on feedback and any way to map some of the buttons? Also, is the vibration in certain cars meant to be there, and the wheel trying to turn when you get to a certain speed?
 
Numerous thread on the G25/27 and NO you CAN NOT reasign button on the G27
 
The g27 isnt fully compatible with gt5 so u cant remap the buttons. As for ffb i just set mine to 5 cause the what i had in gt5p but its been said that u cant adj it. You get the option to but there no difference in feel
 
Thanks for the advice. Um, I think someone said you can map some controls using the Driving Force Pro wheel setup? Has anyone tried that?
 
Thanks for the advice. Um, I think someone said you can map some controls using the Driving Force Pro wheel setup? Has anyone tried that?

Only works for the G25 :/
 
oh... well now that is really a bummer!
 
I have a g27 with playseat and I velcro'd an old controller to the center of the wheel. U can set those buttons to do whatever you want and keeps a controller handy when goin thru menu's an all. I found this trick right here on gtp and it works great.

And I do notice a difference with feedback setting. I got it on 7. Also the wheel mode has alot to do with how you can correct a spin. Amateur, pro, and full sim. Amateur is easy to correct yourself. Full simulation means if your sliding, your goin around! There is no correcting it.

Just drive. Start slow.
 
I've been using a G27 since November and really don't miss the button mapping except maybe the E-brake. This is a bummer if you like rally or drift racing.

Enjoy the wheel!
 
I have a g27 with playseat and I velcro'd an old controller to the center of the wheel. U can set those buttons to do whatever you want and keeps a controller handy when goin thru menu's an all. I found this trick right here on gtp and it works great.
Exactly what I did.
 
Thanks :) been trying it now, set to full sim... I see what you mean lol. I think I can live without wipers and a horn for now lol
 
Does anyone know how to get a full lock on an F1 car? without a full lock on the G27?
 
I've been using a G27 since November and really don't miss the button mapping except maybe the E-brake. This is a bummer if you like rally or drift racing.

Enjoy the wheel!

Ditto. I'd also like an easier way to look left and right without having to use the control pad.
 
I don't really mind that left right thing... but the full lock on F1 is annoying me, coz I can't get round the hairpin at Cote De Azur... so I lose so much time...
 
Back