My OCD doesnt Refresh/Update...

  • Thread starter Thread starter QRio_2011
  • 8 comments
  • 795 views
Messages
158
United States
United States
Messages
QRio_2011
Hi guys!

Well, I'm having a bit of trouble in the game cause my OCD doesn't refresh or update every week since PSN reappeared. It has been showing the same cars for the last month. I have a 106 rally, a Veyron, a FGT, a Mercedes Sauber...

I've read in the forums old themes that many users OCD used to be updated every Thursday.

Can Anybody help me? What's wrong with my GT5, PSN, Ps3 or whatever?

Thanks everybody in advance.!

QRio_2011
 
Anyone else with this trouble?
 
Your OCD does change.

No! I've been having the same cars for the last month (Since PSN is back)

Mines doesn't refresh, i don't know what to do!
 
No! I've been having the same cars for the last month (Since PSN is back)

Mines doesn't refresh, i don't know what to do!
Whoa, me too bud. So has everybody's OCD.

It certainly does not refresh every week; more like something along the lines of 4-6 weeks.
 
None of ours does, either. This is the longest it's gone without changing I'm sure. People are even expecting it to change when the update hits, as if the update will initiate the change.
 
Thank u every1 who answered ths thread. Admins can close it.
 
Enjoying the half price cars, hum?

Hahahahahahahahaha!
 
Back