My Official DFGT Progress Thread

Canada
Toronto
RedSuns-DMissle
Hey guys, I know I already have a thread similar to this, but this one will have a timeline. Timeline goes from newest at the top, oldest at the bottom.

Thanks for watching! :D

(These two videos are the same, just this is onscreen, the next is onboard)
9/4/12

8/30/12

Edit: Haven't updated this thread in a little bit, busy with school but more videos to come maybe next week!

Last edited:
Man, coming from someone (me) that used the same TV tray stand, you got potential bro. I know how hard it is to drift with that stand, you have to keep drifting really light which actually requires extra skill because you don't get return the wheel, around, as easy, you have to do everything lighter compared to others.

If you either weigh that table down or get something sturdier, you'll see a massive difference. I used an amp and put the pedals on the bottom bar, it keep it a bit more solid.

Good work, :cheers:

Man, coming from someone (me) that used the same TV tray stand, you got potential bro. I know how hard it is to drift with that stand, you have to keep drifting really light which actually requires extra skill because you don't get return the wheel, around, as easy, you have to do everything lighter compared to others.

If you either weigh that table down or get something sturdier, you'll see a massive difference. I used an amp and put the pedals on the bottom bar, it keep it a bit more solid.

Lol after reading your post I looked and noticed I use the same stand. :) Mine is actually pretty sturdy.

Haha thanks man, I actually have two weights holding down the base, but it's not working well aha. It's been hard but I'm getting to it, thanks again man.

Lol after reading your post I looked and noticed I use the same stand. :) Mine is actually pretty sturdy.

I'm gonna buy some plywood when I get some time, and I'm gonna build me a custom cockpit. I'll have my seat attached or removable to the base so my weight can hold down the whole stand so it's more sturdy. :)

Wow D i never knew you used a wheel but knowing that you use the tray makes me want to get one to make my wheel less... useless

Wow D i never knew you used a wheel but knowing that you use the tray makes me want to get one to make my wheel less... useless

Ever since I joined RedSuns, I never used my DS3 for drifting and I use it because my computer desk and other desks are being used so that's all I have. It's not useless, it's fun and gives you that small feel of realism when you drift/drive with it. The DFGT is amazing.

Ever since I joined RedSuns, I never used my DS3 for drifting and I use it because my computer desk and other desks are being used so that's all I have. It's not useless, it's fun and gives you that small feel of realism when you drift/drive with it. The DFGT is amazing.

no, what i meant was that i cant use my wheel cause i dont have anything to put it on in my room, rendering it useless for gt5, but i might get LFS S1 license tomorrow and join that drifting scene and use the wheel for that

Last edited:
lololo, i had that exact stand (in uk)
i recently upgrade to a bought one, much better.
I did the same though, weights gaffa taped to the table

Latest Posts

Back