My only issue with the game

  • Thread starter Thread starter shenfrey
  • 3 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
174
I know MANY (X5) will disagree with me here, but just the overall approach to the career mode (GT MODE) is what annoys me. How you have to buy certain cars to race in certain events. I really liked Forzas approach to the game, it wasn't as strict with the events and you could use your own car for a long time, but here you are pretty much forced to buy certain cars and actually discouraged to drive your 'favourite' car because of the lack of events you can compete with it in.

I know variety is the spice of life, but I just think there's to many random, spcific events in GT mode for me to really enjoy, it feels more grindy to be honest.

Thoughts?

I love the game though : )
 
Well, if you're into turbocharged Japanese cars, you can go pretty far with the one car...

Perhaps. But then, hence the online mode. Hence organised series on GTPlanet, and don't forget the seasonal events...
 
This was adressed in a lot of other threads, but I agree with you.

I would love to create a Racing Series on my own in GT Life with the same opponents as in Arcade Mode, on my favourite tracks in my favourite car. Or let the game generate a championchip for you. It sucks that there are so few races I can do (competitively) in my Raybrig NSX or my DTM-Alfa 155.

So yes, I agree with you.
 
CarloPlaya
This was adressed in a lot of other threads, but I agree with you.

I would love to create a Racing Series on my own in GT Life with the same opponents as in Arcade Mode, on my favourite tracks in my favourite car. Or let the game generate a championchip for you. It sucks that there are so few races I can do (competitively) in my Raybrig NSX or my DTM-Alfa 155.

So yes, I agree with you.

I love the idea of generating your own championship, even if it is arcade. But only if they raised AI difficulty. Also, they should re-introduce multiple car gifts from championships, and have a chance of winning different cars each time, as in gt3(i think it was). Then i would have something to do.
 
Back