camber:5.0/3.0
toe:0/0
stabilizers:5/5

gears: auto set 18 to 20

n2o; max

tyres:
racing: m or SS
street for drifting: med

build the car to the max and have funthis is also a good racing setup for me and my style of driving

I was wondering why this had not generated any replies ... then I had a look.

Good-fellow, in the nicest possible way I can only encourage you to look deeper within the shadowy world that is detailed tuning.

Everyone has a set of ball-park figures that are their starting point for a given car size and drive-train but to have only one means that you are denying yourself a whole raft of where the fun in the game truly lies.

And what car is thi ... oh, I get it. Slap those figures on to a '92 Evo and the Jensen interceptor. Then post vids.

He means for drifting use S2's amartya. 👍

I echo what sukerin has said though. Take a look at any of our top garages (MFT, RRV, GME, ETZ, RZA & Shogun) and you'll see the efforts that get put into a lot of our rides. There's around 300 car tunes to choose from in those 6 places alone, for around 150-180 seperate models. :cool:

He means for drifting use S2's amartya. 👍

I echo what sukerin has said though. Take a look at any of our top garages (MFT, RRV, GME, ETZ, RZA & Shogun) and you'll see the efforts that get put into a lot of our rides. There's around 300 car tunes to choose from in those 6 places alone, for around 150-180 seperate models. :cool:

Oh right... i get it now

Back