Lately I've devised a plan to see the best car around 200 to 210kw.
If a car doesn't get in this category then I raise or lower it's power.
This is on arcade mode.
If I reduce the power by 20% then I reduce weight by 10%.
16% lower to 8% etc.
There are 2 cars of my choice from each of these countries:
USA, UK, Australia, Italy, Germany, France and Japan.
These are the cars I'm using:
USA:
Lexus SC430 '01 and Ford Mustang GT '05
UK:
TVR 350C '03 and Lotus Esprit Sport 350C '00
Australia:
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 and FPV GT '04
Italy:
Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00 and Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02
Germany:
BMW 330i '05 and Mercedes-Benz SL 500 {R230} '02
France:
Peugeot 406 {Don't know what year} and Renault Clio Sport V6 Phase 2 {again, I don't know the year}
Japan:
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur II {don't know year} and Mazda RX-7 Spirit- R type A '02
The competition works as follows:
Each countries cars verse each other to qualify for the competition.
The qualifying works like this:
The cars must win best 2 of 3 to qualify;
The 400 m test, fastest time wins.
The top speed test, highest speed wins.
The track test, The quickest time wins. Track qualifying is at different tracks depending on where the car's were made.
USA cars; Laguna Seca.
UK cars; Apricot Hill.
Australian cars; Trial Mountain.
Italian cars; Citta d' aria.
German cars; Deep Forest, Nurburgring's too long..
French cars; Opera Paris.
Japanese cars; Tsukuba Circuit.
Best 2 of 3 winners go to the next round.
I haven't got here yet but I will update this, I'm only halfway through UK in the order list!
I am planning on using the driving park and gymkhana.
If a car doesn't get in this category then I raise or lower it's power.
This is on arcade mode.
If I reduce the power by 20% then I reduce weight by 10%.
16% lower to 8% etc.
There are 2 cars of my choice from each of these countries:
USA, UK, Australia, Italy, Germany, France and Japan.
These are the cars I'm using:
USA:
Lexus SC430 '01 and Ford Mustang GT '05
UK:
TVR 350C '03 and Lotus Esprit Sport 350C '00
Australia:
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 and FPV GT '04
Italy:
Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00 and Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02
Germany:
BMW 330i '05 and Mercedes-Benz SL 500 {R230} '02
France:
Peugeot 406 {Don't know what year} and Renault Clio Sport V6 Phase 2 {again, I don't know the year}
Japan:
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur II {don't know year} and Mazda RX-7 Spirit- R type A '02
The competition works as follows:
Each countries cars verse each other to qualify for the competition.
The qualifying works like this:
The cars must win best 2 of 3 to qualify;
The 400 m test, fastest time wins.
The top speed test, highest speed wins.
The track test, The quickest time wins. Track qualifying is at different tracks depending on where the car's were made.
USA cars; Laguna Seca.
UK cars; Apricot Hill.
Australian cars; Trial Mountain.
Italian cars; Citta d' aria.
German cars; Deep Forest, Nurburgring's too long..
French cars; Opera Paris.
Japanese cars; Tsukuba Circuit.
Best 2 of 3 winners go to the next round.
I haven't got here yet but I will update this, I'm only halfway through UK in the order list!
I am planning on using the driving park and gymkhana.