My photo's and storage methods. (Big images)

• Thread starter denkigrve
  • 0 comments
Well I was utterly disappointed when my Max Drive for my AR MAX wouldn't work so I scrambled to find an alternative. Someone mentioned, "what about an iPod?" I thought about it... I work with damn thing everyday at my job, and I didn't even think of that. It's totally not supported by Apple, and you could potentially damage the iPod. So please use at your own risk. It cannot unmount the iPod after it goes into the Do Not Disconnect mode. Even powering off the PS2 does not do it. But the files work fine. Here are 2 of the images I captured from my video of my run with Nobuteru Taniguchi's HKS Genki S15. My only complaint is that the images look different on the TV than they ended up looking much darker, and blurrier on the PC. The blurriness is due to not choosing a fast enough shutter speed and where the focal point is at. I don't understand how to do that in this pro mode. Hand me a Camera any day and I'll get you some great shots. In the game it's cool, but need work. Here are the pre-edited images.

IMG0002.JPG

IMG0003.JPG

Back