My Probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennythebomb
  • 64 comments
  • 3,147 views
I'd rather be correct than saying something else so people can understand me. When someone says "nice rims" I always ask, "What about the rest of the wheel?"

You can buy just the rims on a lot of 2 or more peice wheels, so I never refer to wheels as rims.

That's okay as long people don't get annoyed by being corrected.

At any rate, I'd appreciate if we could end the sports car debate for now. I'll update this as I do more stuff to my car.
 
I just feel you could have been a hell of a lot nicer in your approach.
"I disagree with your opinion, because...."


To be honest, I too would say that the Mustang (current) is more a sporty car than a sports car.
Perhaps it's just my definition, but pin-sharp handling would be high on my list of prioroties for a sports car.

I don't think the Mustang handles badly, but I'm lead to believe that it's not the accurate device that other quickmobiles are. Par example, a VX220.
I know it's like comparing apples and butternut squash (or a Scalpel and a sledgehammer, if you prefer), but to put them both under the Sports Car banner, as you wish to do put them into direct comparison.

It's precisely the reason that I would put the Roush Mustang into the Sports car bracket, but not the Shelby GT500.

But hey, it's all relative.
And I'm out of it too.

(By the by, I don't consider the Probe a sports car either.)
 
Hey, I was against it in the first place... :lol: ...

a. Frown upon anything that wasn't built in Britain, isn't lighter than a sack of potatoes, and doesn't catch fire every few thousand miles

Quite right too.

Hey, some of us like to be alive and in one piece by the time we get to the bottom of the hill, thank you... :lol: ...of course, I often find myself in Group A, depending on the time of the month. :D
 
Back