My problems with gt5

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThatBoiFromNJ
  • 6 comments
  • 809 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
63
United States
SC
Messages
raeshaunroman
Messages
raeshaunroman
does anybody else play forza 3 because you have more choice i mean sure you dont have as many cars on forza but at least you can change your car to reallly fit you.Sure there arent as many cars on forza but atleast you can make vinyls,have REAL body kits,Engine swaps, have drag racing,make your own paints, weight reduction actually shows, and all cars on forza are "premium" these are my only problems i have with gt5 in the game there is just not that much variety.Say what you want but this is how i feel
 
I played FM3 for the first time last month. I was away from my PS3 and only had access to an XBox. Spent two weeks playing FM3. I came to the conclusion that FM3 really really sucks compared to GT5. All cars feel the same, and I didn't like their tracks. The whole game feels like an arcade game. I could care less for body kits, would like engine swaps (keep it real), etc. But GT5 feels a lot better than FM3.
 
I will refrain myself from saying what I think about complainers.
 
does anybody else play forza 3 because you have more choice i mean sure you dont have as many cars on forza but at least you can change your car to reallly fit you.Sure there arent as many cars on forza but atleast you can make vinyls,have REAL body kits,Engine swaps, have drag racing,make your own paints, weight reduction actually shows, and all cars on forza are "premium" these are my only problems i have with gt5 in the game there is just not that much variety.Say what you want but this is how i feel

If you don't like GT5, then go play forza... Simple as that.
 
Didn´t have the possibility to play FM3, but didn´t have the pleasure, either ;)
 
I'd like to see more guns in GT5. The chance to leap out of the car and shoot the tyres of another car in the race would really enhance the experience for me.
 
Was it really necessary to create a new thread for this 'topic'?

(That was a rhetorical question, and the answer is No.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back