The Chosen One Messages 949 Somewhere in the Northeast Apr 24, 2015 #1 What does it mean when I have "Insufficient privileges" to reply to a thread, but it's still open for other replies?
What does it mean when I have "Insufficient privileges" to reply to a thread, but it's still open for other replies?
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,959 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Apr 24, 2015 #2 It means you have been banned from replying to that thread by a moderator.
The Chosen One Messages 949 Somewhere in the Northeast Apr 25, 2015 #3 Jordan It means you have been banned from replying to that thread by a moderator. Click to expand... Oh, sometimes that happens on threads I haven't even replied to.
Jordan It means you have been banned from replying to that thread by a moderator. Click to expand... Oh, sometimes that happens on threads I haven't even replied to.
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,959 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Apr 25, 2015 #4 Hmmm... Can you link to example threads where you see this?
GTPorsche Messages 21,258 United States Apr 25, 2015 #5 The Chosen One Oh, sometimes that happens on threads I haven't even replied to. Click to expand... It means the thread has been locked.
The Chosen One Oh, sometimes that happens on threads I haven't even replied to. Click to expand... It means the thread has been locked.
Aphelion Messages 3,918 Brisbane, Australia Messages Chameleon9000 Apr 25, 2015 #6 GTPorsche It means the thread has been locked. Click to expand... The Chosen One ...but it's still open for other replies? Click to expand...
GTPorsche It means the thread has been locked. Click to expand... The Chosen One ...but it's still open for other replies? Click to expand...