My race car seems... "squishy"

• Thread starter YayoiGT2
  • 3 comments
United States
Ridge State
TakatsukiYayoi
Hi everyone,

My family and I got an Xbox One, and I scored myself a copy of Forza 5, lucky me!

I recently got a V8 Supercar in my Forza garage. While racing it in the V8 Supercars career series, I noticed something strange with my car's handling. Under power from corner exits, and with all assists off (except for steering, set to "Normal"), my car does this weird thing where it doesn't quite fully "hook" (regain traction), but it doesn't really slide at all unless I put down full power, either. It makes the car much easier to drive when it's behaving like this, but it also seems to mask how hard I can actually push the car's limits.

Hi everyone,

My family and I got an Xbox One, and I scored myself a copy of Forza 5, lucky me!

I recently got a V8 Supercar in my Forza garage. While racing it in the V8 Supercars career series, I noticed something strange with my car's handling. Under power from corner exits, and with all assists off (except for steering, set to "Normal"), my car does this weird thing where it doesn't quite fully "hook" (regain traction), but it doesn't really slide at all unless I put down full power, either. It makes the car much easier to drive when it's behaving like this, but it also seems to mask how hard I can actually push the car's limits.

Are you using a steering wheel, or the XB1 controller?

Latest Posts

Back