My Racing Rehearsal

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAG_Theory
  • 4 comments
  • 826 views

CAG_Theory

(Banned)
Messages
282
This applies to my in-deep cognitive approach both on real life and in gran turismo simulator.​
Phase 1: I am preparing for the start of the race.
Phase 2: I am feeling energised, confident and ready to race.
Phase 3: Focus on light and Turn 1. Deep breathe, thinking of exploding into eternity when lights go out.
Phase 4: Picture my route into turn 1 as if i own it.
Phase 5: Talk my way, No awareness of competitors.
Phase 6: I focus on the green lights to the first corner and i see a corridor open only to me,
Phase 7:My competitors around me do not exist: it just myself and my bowling buddies(me) against the track.
Phase 8: After the warning i get my hands,foot and head into position in readiness for lights to go out.
Phase 9: I position my left foot firmly on the floor and hold the car then grip the steering wheel purposefully.
Phase 10: After the warning, I blip the throttle and rev the engine. My body weight is far forward and my heart rate increases but this inpires my confidence(My adrenalin kicking in)
Final Phase: I am getting drive towards turn 1 and i am firing down my mental corridor, No once can touch me and the racing line is mine. I OWN IT!
 
Short version:
Race is won or lost on the first corner.
 
You sure you're from Planet Earth?
 
Short version:
Race is won or lost on the first corner.

I found this pretty much to be how it was when I first started the game.

One little mess up and Im ****ed.
 
Short version:
Race is won or lost on the first corner
Not quite. You can definately lose the race on turn one, if you get caught up in the melee that often occurs

I reckon you can win it much later on though. In fact, you could say that the race is only won when its won :D
 
Back