My Radio Interview with Rob ChappersMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 7 comments
  • 1,652 views

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
Messages
6,390
United Kingdom
Kent
Messages
tombrookscomms
In case you don't know, I'm a Radio Presenter for a small station in the Isle of Thanet called Academy FM Thanet and I managed to secure an interview with one my favourite guitarists called Rob Chappers who owns a guitar company called Chapman Guitars.

 
But did you wear a shirt?
 
Tom
:scared: Yes, yes I did. :lol:

Was it all you hoped it would be Tom? Keep chasing that Rock and Roll dream. :)
 
Isn't he that annoying bloke who is all over the Andertons guitar store youtube vids? I'l be honest I find him very dislikable with the ammount of bollox he talks in those vids. But fairplay with the interview and running your radio station.
 
:O

You're on his Youtube?

/Jealousy
 
Nice work Tom, you sound about 25 :lol: You don't even sound that old on the mic on PSN.

Interesting interview, checked out the guitar site as well and that ML1 that you have looks solid, really nice axe.
 
Interviewed Rob again today, should be up soon. 👍
 
Back