My RB25 build

United States
Fort Wayne, IN, USA
reaper7128
Since we are all car lovers of some sort, I decided to document a real life build of an RB25 that is going into my 91 Nissan 240SX.

A lot has been started already but I have some pictures but being that this is done from a phone I will have to get to a computer to post the pics later on.

Currently, the bare head and block have been cleaned, knurled the valve guides, bead blasted the pistons and valves, resurfaced the valves, and smoothing out the ring ridge. More to be posted later this week like pics and stuff.

Very much so my friend very much so. I have a few parts to make it a little faster. One includes sending the ecu to mine's to get flashed

As tempting as an S14 sounds... I really love my S13 hatch and I am going through all the necessary actions to make the frame whole again for a roll cage.

The head will be going back together Monday and Wednesday of next week. The Head Shop machine is the only way I can do that. I decided the N1 oil pump is the only modification to the oiling system I am doing. The arp head studs will hold everything together tightly and race bearings will do nicely. I will have pics that day and Wednesday of everything going together.

Back