My Redbull X1 s.vettel version STOLEN??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
31
I won my Redbull X1 last night by completing the sebastian vettel challenges last night. It took me 4 hours but I bronze'd Nurburing, silver in Monza, and bronze again at Suzuka. I wake up this morning, turn on my ps3, look in my garage and it's gone! Not a single trace to be found anywhere. Is it possible that someone hacked into my psn account? my psn id is: the_1way_ticket. Who do I contact to speak with Kazunori Yamauchi? Do you think PD will gift me one if i tell them my story? I've worked too hard for this car and to have it stolen is devastating. Can anyone help me out?
 
Sounds like you didn't save it. Do the races still show that they're completed ?
 
Who do I contact to speak with Kazunori Yamauchi? Do you think PD will gift me one if i tell them my story?

They'd prob' LOL at you.

Maybe a dumb question but did you save the game after you won it? I very much doubt someone stole it while your PS3 was off.
 
Yeah, they broke into your house while you slept and used your PS3 with the save data to send themselves the car. The moral? Locks on your windows.
 
Sounds like you didn't save it. Do the races still show that they're completed ?

yes, it saved. I can see the trophies i won when i select the vettel challenge.


Yeah, they broke into your house while you slept and used your PS3 with the save data to send themselves the car. The moral? Locks on your windows.

not funny jerk.
 
sorry to hear that but, good luck talking to anyone from there. sounds liek your going to have to buy one now.
 
this is what happens when you don't wear your foil hat people.
 
Wait, I misread that.
 
I think trophy data is uploaded to PSN while save games are actually stored on the HD.
 
I'm serious. I'm currently on hold with sony playstation corp. Does anyone know what I can find a Japanese interpreter? I really need to get a hold of Kaz. I just left several messages on Kaz's twitter. I need my damn car back!
 
Yeah, they broke into your house while you slept and used your PS3 with the save data to send themselves the car. The moral? Locks on your windows.

this is what happens when you don't wear your foil hat people.

the aliens took it cuz they were jealous ..

imgres
 
Well it looks like you can silver two more events and get another x-1. Would probably be a little faster than trying to get one from PD/Sony
 
Just checkin', but you did get it out of the car delivery thing right?
 
I call ********, But I have been drinking :D
 
Are you sure already have it delivered? (Maybe still on ticket form)

You might want to check your log.
Go to your profile page, and there's a log on your activity (doing races, licenses, prize cars, etc)

Good luck
 
Check your delivery maybe you just didn't use it yet....hopefully...
 
Is he seriously trying to call Kaz personally?
 
Maybe it was all just a dream and you thought you won it?
 
Maybe you're looking in the standard tab of your garage?

This is gonna be good once he figures it out. :lol:
 
Worked hard for it for 4 hours? Hard? Really?...
 
Is he seriously trying to call Kaz personally?

yea for real thats what i was thinking. if it works you know how many people are going to call and try and get that car.
 
Maybe you're looking in the standard tab of your garage?

This is gonna be good once he figures it out. :lol:

Doesn't the Premium one show up first, Talon?
 
It's just a x-1.. not that big of deal... I pick em up in the ucl all the time.
 
Epic.

After not reaching Kaz, he puts Sony on hold.
 
This thread is getting out of hand. Very spammy, with lots of useless posts and some very poor grammar. Instead of going through and deleting posts or editing them, I'm going to close this discussion.

the_1way_ticket, I would suggest you check your saved game files, your in-game progress and your prize car deliveries before taking further action.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back