My return to GT4

• Thread starter ripsnorti
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
GT4 GT40 1024.png

I realised my love of Gran Turismo 4 still beats deep in my heart..I've returned to the game I love the most and in celebration decided to post this photo to a game that gave me so much more fun than the new generation of so called gaming..I have to start from the beginning again..it will be a fun ride...I will post more pictures when I get the time,it may be next week or next month

Gran Turismo 4 is probably my favourite of the whole series, or maybe second to GT1.... hard to decide between those 2. But they are both of incredible value to me.

Always will go back to GT4 every once in a while. I really wish they would revamp it just because. Remastered in HD with a few addition features and updates.

Always will go back to GT4 every once in a while. I really wish they would revamp it just because. Remastered in HD with a few addition features and updates.
That's funny in a way; when it came out, compared to GT1/2, it was HD.

Very Very cool framed photo... actually looks like an oil painting. Welcome back !

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back. I returned to it not long ago to finish what I started so long ago. I'm happy my memory card still works, as my original PS2. I still have a long way to in terms of percentage in the game (I'm currently going mad on the Driving Missions) but I'll get there eventually :)

Back