My Scapes and replays are lost after upgrading from PS4 Pro to PS5

Germany
Germany
Slammer0909
Hey guys, I just upgrades from a PS4 Pro to a PS5. Nearly all my saved data was taken to the PS5. But in my presenting room "my scapes" and all replays aren`t shown anymore. Are there any possibilities to fix ist?

Deleting saved data and also complete new installation of the whole game waren´t a solution. Nothing helps to get the data back.

In my PS4 Pro all scapes and replays are available...

Last edited:
Okay thanks. For me it makes no sense, because my othe items like "stickers" all are available, both if shared ore not shared.
The cool thing was, that I could open for example one scpae again, put fastly another car in it and could make the next cool scape in few minutes....now as it seem I have to do lot of new scapes..

You could try logging in at gran-turismo.com and seeing if any of them are showing in your gallery. I made a mistake early on and lost some replays but found all my photos etc. were online still so I managed to save them.

You could try logging in at gran-turismo.com and seeing if any of them are showing in your gallery. I made a mistake early on and lost some replays but found all my photos etc. were online still so I managed to save them.
On gran-turismo.com there are all my shared scapes. The "shared" scapes are also available in the game itself.
Only the "not shared" scapes und replays are not there. :-(

Replays and photos aren't sent to PDs servers unless shared I think. Everything else is.
Okay. I can understand it now technically. Thougt with moving the data to the PSN-Cloud would transfer them, but that will not be the case...

Thanks to all of you. So I will CLEAN UP my whole PS4 Pro Console to sell this one.

Bye bye my old scapes and replays. :-)

Back