My Screen keeps turning dark ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alss
  • 4 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
269
England
England
Messages
Blue--08--
3 times this has happened now the screen starts to get darker and darker like night is drawing but its middle of the day then it goes completely black , I can still see my driver names and track map but everything else is black , I can't see the track at all nothing its pitch black , I then have to turn off the game and restart it . Has this happened to anyone else ? Game is download not disc.
 
I have the digital version too, but nothing of this has happened to me.
Does this happen in any particular situation? After some time?
 
Apricot hill after about 9 laps the first time cannot remember the second time but again last night online Apricot hill on the 15th lap.
 
Yes, this happens to me also. It seems more prevalent in cockpit view.
 
Back