My Signature Edition came with two disks!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter demonator16
  • 15 comments
  • 2,397 views
Messages
37
Messages
daimes16
Hi guys!

I am now the proud owner of the Signature Edition release of GT5, and I have to say that it's awesome! Its contents are great and it all looks stunning to say the least... £130 well spent in my eyes! :)

The only disadvantages with it are that my fingerprints show up all over the tin case and the like, as its black, which has left me ferociously cleaning it upon several occasions already :lol:, and everything seems to be packed a tad too tightly.

But what's worse is that I'm currently at university, and don't have my PS3 with me, meaning that I haven't been able to check a little surprise that was awaiting me in the actual game case! When I took it out from the SE tin the case made a peculiar rattling sound, so I rushed to open it fearing that I would find the game disk loose inside and scratched on the underside. :scared: However, the game disk was firmly in place, much to my relief! And, this relief quickly turned to shock and excitement when I saw the actual cause of the rattle... A SECOND GAME DISK! :drool: Well, that's at least what I think it is anyway... both disks look exactly the same, so I'm guessing that they are! I don't believe that there was ever a mention of the game being comprised of 2 disks... it shouldn't need to be given how large capacity of a Blu-Ray disk is! I know that the game's not a fake or anything... I bought it from GAME, in Sheffield, just last night... so, unless all of their copies are fakes, I'm safe! :lol:

Anyway, the questions that I want to ask are as follows:
  • Should I have 2 disks?
  • Is each of the disks in-fact different?
  • Is it simply a mistake that I have ended up with two game disks in my case? (Could something be wrong with one of the disks?)
  • Has anybody else been fortunate enough to find two game disks in their case, or is it just me?

Like I have said, I would test it out if I had my PS3 with me, but unfortunately I don't, so it would be nice to hear your opinions on this! :lol:
 
If my case is empty I'm tracking you down.
 
Sounds like your pretty lucky if you ask me ;). 👍
 
I had two identical looking copies in my SE as well... One is going on eBay.
 
340x.gif


KY is a bit tired, so obviously wasn't keeping count correctly! :P
 
One is for standard cars, and one for Premium.

They'll both need installing.

:trouble:👍


nah, just kidding.
 
well my signature edition is sat at home parcelforce delivered it at 10:00 this morning.

This afternoon is going to drag like a tired dogs a**e
 
Guys, do your signature edition discs say GT5 Collectors edition on the spine?
 
no they wouldn't they sig and collectors have diffrent CD's

Slightly different but different non the less
iirc sig was more chromy...
 
Lucky! My signature is 1 disc only, as normal I think
 
I got the collectors edition (U.K), and i'm missing the 5 collectors art cards! checked all the packaging, the box, the apex book, everything. They're not there. Bit dissapointed as it means i paid £20 for a book and 5 cars. Got it from play.com, so don't know if they can help. The game was sealed in polythane so nobody had tampered with it. Looks like they were packing em that fast that a few mistakes were made...
 
I accept it ! You can ship it to me if you want! :)
 
Guys, do your signature edition discs say GT5 Collectors edition on the spine?

Yes, mine does as well. I have no Idea why, but I don't think it makes a difference.

And just one GT5 disk for me unfortunately.
 
Back