My SL55 AMG (R230) 02' Drift Tune [DFGT]

Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad
MLD_DriftMonkey
Won't be using it for a while so why not let others try it out. Very Simple tune and feedback most welcome!

Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG 02'
Power: 660hp 789 ft-lbs
Weight: 1460kg
Comfort Hard tyres

Suspension:
90 70
10.69 10.20
3 3
3 3
5 4
3.5 0.4
-1.00 0.26

Brake Balance
2 2

Transmission
Standard

Drivetrain

Power
Limiter 95.0%
Stage 1 Engine Tuning
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

Body
Ballast Weight 4kg
Ballast Position -50

Stage 3 weight reduction
standard hood
window weight reduction.

Why not post it in the Drift Settings library?
Because not everyone goes on the Drift Setting Library. I want to encourage more people to try it and give feedback... I'm not the only one with a tune in a single post. And there were a good bit of people who wanted to know the tune so this way they can see it rather than just stumble upon it on the drift setting library.

Last edited:
Won't be using it for a while so why not let others try it out. Very Simple tune and feedback most welcome!

Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG 02'
Power: 660hp 789 ft-lbs
Weight: 1460kg
Comfort Hard tyres

Suspension:
90 70
10.69 10.20
3 3
3 3
5 4
3.5 0.4
-1.00 0.26

Brake Balance
2 2

Transmission
Standard

Drivetrain

Power
Limiter 95.0%
Stage 1 Engine Tuning
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

Body
Ballast Weight 4kg
Ballast Position -50

Stage 3 weight reduction
standard hood
window weight reduction.
Tried it yesterday and had mixed feelings about it, I may need more time to get used to it tho. I must say say tho for a heavy car it's quite responsive kept me on my toes round Stowe line. But yeah as I said I'm loving it I just feel like I need more time in it. 👍

Just tried this a while ago and it's working pretty well.. To make it better for my driving style i removed the supercharger and decreased the front camber to 3.0 and rear to 0.3.. i also adjusted the front toe to -0.90 and rear to 0.20..
The car handles pretty smoothly and gets amazing angles very easily 👍 Definitely a worth of trying this setup w/ this car :)

edit: i also decreased the power to 450hp.. Feels very good ( i like low hp drifting :lol:)

Last edited:
Just tried this a while ago and it's working pretty well.. To make it better for my driving style i removed the supercharger and decreased the front camber to 3.0 and rear to 0.3.. i also adjusted the front toe to -0.90 and rear to 0.20..
The car handles pretty smoothly and gets amazing angles very easily 👍 Definitely a worth of trying this setup w/ this car :)

edit: i also decreased the power to 450hp.. Feels very good ( i like low hp drifting :lol:)
Good to hear! I'll try out those changes as well when I get the chance :)

Back