- 917

- Athens
- AIexKidd
So, I have been playing GT6 since Thursday 5th of December, and I have noticed a few things:
- You cannot reset any changes made while tuning the car. That's a big no no, it makes tuning painful
- Rewards are kind of....underwhelming. And is it just me, or do you get less cars per cups/championships?
- There are tearing issues and framedrops, and I am not quite sure when they happen
- I cannot write a comment for my profile, write a comment for when entering a room or even have a profile picture. Why where these taken away?
- Although the online lobby stuff seem better, the interface is kinda...weird. I guess it takes getting used to.
-
Minor bugs:
- I was playing online with my friends and after we disabled qualifications, we could still not see each other in the race. Was it an option, or a bug?
- So, I wanted to do an event and naturally I chose my car and I pressed enter. After this comes a loading screen, and then the race menu. Problem being that after the loading screen, the menu did not appear for about 2 minutes.
- While trying to join a friend's lobby, my internet went down. I had this message on, something about the host I think. The bar was stuck in the middle and I had to exit the game by going in the XMB, but my PS3 restarted instead. The second time that this happened, I just got an error message and got back to the main menu safely.
- Seems like hatchback cars have somekind of bug because, while braking hard, this can happen:
This is the AI doing it, but it can happen to the player too.
- You cannot reset any changes made while tuning the car. That's a big no no, it makes tuning painful
- Rewards are kind of....underwhelming. And is it just me, or do you get less cars per cups/championships?
- There are tearing issues and framedrops, and I am not quite sure when they happen
- I cannot write a comment for my profile, write a comment for when entering a room or even have a profile picture. Why where these taken away?
- Although the online lobby stuff seem better, the interface is kinda...weird. I guess it takes getting used to.
-
Minor bugs:
- I was playing online with my friends and after we disabled qualifications, we could still not see each other in the race. Was it an option, or a bug?
- So, I wanted to do an event and naturally I chose my car and I pressed enter. After this comes a loading screen, and then the race menu. Problem being that after the loading screen, the menu did not appear for about 2 minutes.
- While trying to join a friend's lobby, my internet went down. I had this message on, something about the host I think. The bar was stuck in the middle and I had to exit the game by going in the XMB, but my PS3 restarted instead. The second time that this happened, I just got an error message and got back to the main menu safely.
- Seems like hatchback cars have somekind of bug because, while braking hard, this can happen:
This is the AI doing it, but it can happen to the player too.