My supercalifragilisticsexyalleydocious pictures (56k okay)

  • Thread starter Thread starter I6-4-eva
  • 14 comments
  • 4,447 views
Messages
970
United States
Nor. California
Pictures are resized just a little for 56kers. I wanted to try to make my pictures look like they were taken from the crowd. Hope you enjoy them!

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) 98

It's silver.

Option Stream Z 04


Nissan 350 Z Concept LM Race car 02



Nissan Skyline GT-R Mspec Nur (R34) 02



Chaparral 2D Race Car

This car has to be one of the best cars to take a picture of in GT4. It just looks so well modeled.

Ford GT40 Race Car 1969


Nissan 300ZX Z32 98


Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR GSR 2004

Now that I think about it I like the second picture better.
 
Uppercut!

Honda Integra Type R DC5 2003


Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nür R34 2002


Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15 1999


Mazda RX-7 type R FD 1991


Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car 97
 
Is there anything you do special to your pics because they look so crisp, clear, and practically real?
 
Thanks guys! I'm out of ideas for now I guess. Gotta play more GT4 to find the best spots for pictures. I'll be back fo sho!

FreewayDrifter: All I do is mess with the brightness/contrast/saturation and up the sharpness a bit. Gran Turismo is a very dark game.
 
I6-4-eva
FreewayDrifter: All I do is mess with the brightness/contrast/saturation and up the sharpness a bit. Gran Turismo is a very dark game.

In photoshop right?
 
Hi, those pics are really realistic!! Think I'm gonna play more in Photoshop with my photos :)
 
bleh

Acura Integra Type R

Yellow looks good during the evening. I used to have a Yellow(I think)Acura ITR poster and it was taken at night with city lights all around reflecting off the car very cool effect. Too bad I don't have it anymore.

Amuse R1 Titan
 
Great work there, I6. Like your style. 👍

Check out my gallery if you like!
 
Been a while thought I'd update Since I just won the Mclaren Fina and close to 50% complete.


The Laguna Seca backgrounds actually look good in that photo. :dunce:



 
i quite like your gt40 pictures in your first post
 
Back