My Team career setting after upgrades

• Thread starter rsh
  • 6 comments

rsh

Hi all,

Been playing the MyTeam in 2021.
With a car almost maxed out, when it comes to upgrades, hitting the estimated practice times is hard if not impossible.
In qualification, I know the AI is very strong, compared with race pace.

I tried wing and tire pressure settings. That didn’t help.
Running a different differential did (a bit)

Any tips and experiences people can share?

rsh
Hi all,

Been playing the MyTeam in 2021.
With a car almost maxed out, when it comes to upgrades, hitting the estimated practice times is hard if not impossible.
In qualification, I know the AI is very strong, compared with race pace.

I tried wing and tire pressure settings. That didn’t help.
Running a different differential did (a bit)

Any tips and experiences people can share?

Just a quirk of the game, the programs are notoriously unbalanced difficulty wise versus everything else. Even track to track it can vary wildly.

Just a quirk of the game, the programs are notoriously unbalanced difficulty wise versus everything else. Even track to track it can vary wildly.

Are there adjustments you make/made after upgrading in the settings menu?

That's weird. I haven't had any problems completing the Practice Programme or placing 1st in qualifying. But then again.....I've got the difficulty slider at 0.

rsh
Are there adjustments you make/made after upgrading in the settings menu?

How do you mean? I mean you can adjust the difficulty at each race to compensate, there is a table guide somewhere on how to get a baseline AI level and then the adjustment each circuit would need. E.g. if your baseline was 85 at Catalunya, some tracks could be as low as 70 and some as high as 95. Other than that it is what it is.

How do you mean? I mean you can adjust the difficulty at each race to compensate, there is a table guide somewhere on how to get a baseline AI level and then the adjustment each circuit would need. E.g. if your baseline was 85 at Catalunya, some tracks could be as low as 70 and some as high as 95. Other than that it is what it is.

I was looking ways to improve my own setup, perhaps I lost time there. But both you and Shaun make it clear that it’s the game and not me. Thanks guys!

Back