My team needs a team to challenge

United States
West Virginia
DriftQ7
DriftQ7
Hey. I'm looking for teams to go up against the team that I'm in. If you would like to challenge my team you can inbox me on here or inbox on psn. My psn is DriftQ7.

challenge_considered.jpg

We've said this dozens of times before, most of the teams on GTP don't do team battles. It causes too much drama between teams and most of us have nothing to prove. Some of us do find ourselves in GTP comps and open lobby comps.

We've said this dozens of times before, most of the teams on GTP don't do team battles. It causes too much drama between teams and most of us have nothing to prove. Some of us do find ourselves in GTP comps and open lobby comps.

We are doing it for the s***s and gigs. sometimes you just gotta do things out of the norm, besides we see this as a way to communicate with different teams outside of GTP Drift community.

BayouSimDrifter
We are doing it for the s***s and gigs. sometimes you just gotta do things out of the norm, besides we see this as a way to communicate with different teams outside of GTP Drift community.

Good practice also.I talked with her and we agreed that it would be for fun. I said if any drama started then we would just leave. It is a good way for new teams to earn respect. If they act right and don't cause any ruckus then we may do it again. I think a lot of teams on gtp should try this. It is a very good way to get practice, but like some of you said it sometimes causes drama, but at the end of the day as leader you know who the better team is. If they show good sportsmanship and dont brag/complain if they lose then they are the better team. People who show off and complain in my opinion is the worse team.

Good practice also.I talked with her and we agreed that it would be for fun. I said if any drama started then we would just leave. It is a good way for new teams to earn respect. If they act right and don't cause any ruckus then we may do it again. I think a lot of teams on gtp should try this. It is a very good way to get practice, but like some of you said it sometimes causes drama, but at the end of the day as leader you know who the better team is. If they show good sportsmanship and dont brag/complain if they lose then they are the better team. People who show off and complain in my opinion is the worse team.

Well good luck to both of you, as long as there's no drama may we know the results?

KDF_DoriZoku
Well good luck to both of you, as long as there's no drama may we know the results?

Depends. We may not even keep track. RSM and MCR did something like this awhile back, and now we are all good friends. Does the results matter?

Depends. We may not even keep track. RSM and MCR did something like this awhile back, and now we are all good friends. Does the results matter?

I don't think the results should matter but I will post them if anyone would like to know the results.

Back