My third game - what should I do ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumpy
  • 23 comments
  • 802 views
Messages
1,119
I am nearing a complete collection of prize car colours. Should have it finished over Easter. I will then have 1 memory card that must have a GT3 game save on it.

Feel free to suggest what I do in my third game.
 
buy only cars that you want/like. do not set goals.
get a fiat :p
dont put any mods on your cars...

how about get 100% without modifying or changing the settings on any cars, while only using cars that are on par with the competition?
 
Originally posted by ving
buy only cars that you want/like. do not set goals.
get a fiat :p
dont put any mods on your cars...

how about get 100% without modifying or changing the settings on any cars, while only using cars that are on par with the competition?

Sounds like an option.

How about you write a post without mentioning fiat ?

Or better still wipe your game and start a game with the only condition that you DON'T buy a fiat ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it possible to win the Vitz and Elise pro series without changing any settings ?
 
I think you should go with the perfect game idea...

You know, no losses and all that crap.

Plus, it wouldnt be a bad idea to try winning the time trial in arcade with all gold before you do anything else.

That would add challenge and ease at the same time.

Good luck with the choice.
 
I do like the idea of doing all licenses again and gold for B license to get that Blue Miata and all time trials to start the game.
 
A: no I cant make a post w/o mentioning the fiat. :p

B: why not see how far you can go w/o modding cars?
you won/t get all the way thru but it'll be interstin to see how far kyou get.

buy a fiat :p
 
oh and gettin the "perfect game" (ie 100% win rate) would only be a pain in the butt as u would have to save and load ALL the time... or use cars that win too easily. :/

BORING!!!
 
Yeah Ving will probably do that.

Drove a Nismo 400R the other day. Awesome straight out of the box.
 
yeah its pretty good hey :)

i like it too
 
If I do an all make game then it will be totally random ie I will not pick my prize car I will just take what comes.

If I do a Mazda only game which I have thought about then I would use the save trick because I would only buy a Demio and hope that that or the Miatas yuo win get me far enough to win an RX7 that I could do up enough to beat the Dream Cars to win the RX7 LM.
 
Originally posted by ving
yeah its pretty good hey :)

i like it too

I assume they must have worked on the handling. It would have to be the easiest quick 4wd in the game to turn. Well the easiest I have found so far.

On most skyline based cars I have to demolish the default settings to get them around the corners. The 400R I don't think I would change from stock. And it is a nice powered car too. Just enough grunt and not too much.
 
rx7's run really well stock too... keep em in mind.

we all know that the best unmodded FF is the fiat btw :p
 
yea i used an RX7 RS for the PD cup, and was surprised IMMENSLY on how they handle, even right when you buy em!
 
there are plenty of MR cars that go well stock like mr2 gt-s.
but MR cars are like that...
 
Originally posted by ving
there are plenty of MR cars that go well stock like mr2 gt-s.
but MR cars are like that...

I must have been a real noob when I used the mr2 gt-s then. It did ok in my hands in beginner but after then I struggled with it.

Must try it again though as I have found when I have retried things recently I have done a lot better than in my first game.

Except for the $^@#$^ Vitz. I can not believe I struggled in the beginner Vitz series. I won the first 3 races in a slightly more powerful than stock RS version (thisi s against Euro versions remember), but then I lost the last 2 races and ended up with a tie in the series which is in fact useless.
 
I'm not sure if this is what he just said ^^ but try and compete the game using just one car, or maker of car (Except Fiat, of course...).

You could get all gold in the S license and use whatever car that is. :D.
 
Simply spend the least amount of cash you can.

As a furhter rule, don't sell any cars, and you can't use an F1 at any point.

Good luck.

AO
 
That is insane. I know I have tons of time on my hands, but would never have the patience to start all over. (well at least not at this moment) Good luck with it though!
👍
 
I have started my third game.

I own 2 cars.

Mazda Demio
Mazda MX5

Next cars that I keep will be RX7, RX8, RX7 LM Car and 787B.

I will be winning as much as I can with these cars and then decide what to do from there.

I am selling all non mazdas. Not for the money but I like tidy garages and I am sure you can tell the theme of this game (well at least phase 1).

I think phase 2 will be trying to get 100% (but in an enjoyable way not machine like) by using stock cars where there is a good battle and probably cars I have not used much before.
 
gumpy, you'll get pretty darn far in the mazda's....but you'll probobly have to shave the other 15% of the game off with the specialty cars ie. Speed 6, beetle, elise, IS300.....which kinda ruins your fun heh
 
Originally posted by Ducati
gumpy, you'll get pretty darn far in the mazda's....but you'll probobly have to shave the other 15% of the game off with the specialty cars ie. Speed 6, beetle, elise, IS300.....which kinda ruins your fun heh

Yeah. It almost makes me want to hybrid. Then I could have a 4WD mazda at least.

Can you hybrid a lightweight mazda that qualifies for the lightweight cup ?

I am not that disappointed with the other races. I think they will break up the game a little.

I wonder how a stock Speed 6 will do.
Stock New Beetle 2.0
Elise 190
Lexus IS etc

Should be very tight racing.
 
yeah nice and tight *drools*

make sure you do write-ups as it should be very interesting :)
 
Back