My Thought About Need For Speed 2015,As A Long Time NFS Fans

• Thread starter Happy Wong
  • 9 comments
Southeast Asia
This is my first times to post a thread on GTPlanet,and i would like to share my thought about Need for speed 2015.I would do my best to typing a proper english here,so that you guys would know what im saying here,since english wasn't my first language.Any comment or thought i welcome you to share at here.Anyways lets get started:

Im playing a need for speed quite a long time,i still remember it was a 1999,the years that me the first time to play a Need For Speed,call NFS Special Edition.Since then i Almost play all the NFS series Like NFS High Stakes,hot pursuit 1,2 and the newest H.pursuit,most wanted,undercover.....you name it.

Ya dont forget about underground 1 n' 2,which it is why NFS 2015 came out,and my very first thought when i see this new NFS trailer is: I Just Cant Play Or Support NFS 2015 Anymore......I just felt uncomfortable while playing illegal street racing games.Here the reason why:

Yes maybe we can says it was just a racing games,but i need to admit something WHY I DON'T LIKE Illegal Street Racing Games.Firstly because i have two best friends died in cars accident ,and one of them(driver) is like illegal street racing(like movie,games,etc),and he also like to speeding too,which it cost his life and his best friend.I dont want to gave too much info and i do wanna respect their family member.....

Does illegal street racing games will make people who are just getting license especially younger people like student,love to speeding or Attempt a Real illegal street racing.....Not all of them But mostly.My friends that just now i mention do fetch me before,i gonna says he was one of the Craziness Driver out there, the ways he driving really scary me off.After he died in cars accident,i had think alots since.....As me as a long time racing gamer(including him),does those games will affected the way we are used to drive,the ways we follow or obey the rules of traffic,or maybe just like NFS '15 gameplay,messing around cops and traffic,driving dangerously,thinking we are at Fast And furious or Underground Racer....doesn't even know we only got Single Life Spend.....

Lastly,i might getting a bit too personal But i don't against or offensive on NFS Fans Or Games,as example people who playing GTA,CS Or DOTA Games is most likely a violet person,i cannot says that,its Not True AT ALL(like IF having a gun shoot everyone blaming youngster that playing too much Counter Strike :\ ).But I just dont feel good or right to play there NFS new games or series anymore....If they continue to create this kind of genre racing games.That the reason why i prefer on Gran turismo or project Cars ,which this racing games is more on legal racing track or something i can accept , or something which is not Over The limit.

I hope my experience will giving good remind to racing games lover especially those who just getting the new license or youngster and are no experience on driving.Please,Drive Safely,Games Is Games.Real life is Real life,we just cannot mix it up,If you never lose a love one who die on car accident,you never feel the pain.So dont illegal street racing.

Kindly remind from Happy Wong,Thank You.
(Feel free to comment at here,if i got time i will reply yr comment)

Basically illegal street racing games influence you in real life and that's tries for some people I guess

Illegal street racing is what Need For Speed is best known for, whether it is supercars in rural areas or heavily modified road cars in urban settings. At the start of every Need For Speed game there is a safety warning which advises players to go to a local track to satisfy their real life need for speed, so the game cannot be held liable for driving crimes or tragedies occurring from its users. I know you have been through real life scenarios which could be used as evidence as to the effect street racing games has on real world driving and I am sorry for your loss but for the majority of gamers it is difficult to prove. Anyone can still enjoy Need For Speed as long as they abide by the law when driving a real car.

Illegal street racing is what Need For Speed is best known for, whether it is supercars in rural areas or heavily modified road cars in urban settings. At the start of every Need For Speed game there is a safety warning which advises players to go to a local track to satisfy their real life need for speed, so the game cannot be held liable for driving crimes or tragedies occurring from its users. I know you have been through real life scenarios which could be used as evidence as to the effect street racing games has on real world driving and I am sorry for your loss but for the majority of gamers it is difficult to prove. Anyone can still enjoy Need For Speed as long as they abide by the law when driving a real car.

Thanks for all kindness reply,i do agree with all you guy says,especially FT-1.
Since now im grow up,i do prefer more on legal track racing games or simulation racing games like gran turismo and project cars,which gameplay that i can acceptable,thus i will get a pc version of project cars,since my only entertainment gadget was a budget gaming pc and a psp(ya i know what you guys thinking, im poor:lol: hahaha)

Thanks for all kindness reply,i do agree with all you guy says,especially FT-1.
Since now im grow up,i do prefer more on legal track racing games or simulation racing games like gran turismo and project cars,which gameplay that i can acceptable,thus i will get a pc version of project cars,since my only entertainment gadget was a budget gaming pc and a psp(ya i know what you guys thinking, im poor:lol: hahaha)

There is no issue with having a limited gaming budget, what matters is that you are having fun. 👍 Project CARS is not my sort of game but hopefully it should satisfy your racing game needs! :)

There is no issue with having a limited gaming budget, what matters is that you are having fun. 👍 Project CARS is not my sort of game but hopefully it should satisfy your racing game needs! :)

:cheers: ThaNKS for the reply :lol: i'll take a note!

Yes maybe we can says it was just a racing games,but i need to admit something WHY I DON'T LIKE Illegal Street Racing Games. Firstly because i have two best friends died in cars accident ,and one of them(driver) is like illegal street racing(like movie,games,etc),and he also like to speeding too,which it cost his life and his best friend.I dont want to gave too much info and i do wanna respect their family member.....

I am sorry for your loss. Losing loved ones to automobile accidents can be a painful experience. I share a similar story as I lost a good friend of 28 years to a motorcycle accident back in 2013. :(

I was never a fan of motorcycles before the accident, and now that my friend is in Heaven, I care for them even less. With that said, I have no problem with anyone who manufactures, sells, buys, or rides motorcycles.

I had to let all that go and move forward and let the healing process begin. I recommend you do the same, friend.:)

I am sorry for your loss. Losing loved ones to automobile accidents can be a painful experience. I share a similar story as I lost a good friend of 28 years to a motorcycle accident back in 2013. :(

I was never a fan of motorcycles before the accident, and now that my friend is in Heaven, I care for them even less. With that said, I have no problem with anyone who manufactures, sells, buys, or rides motorcycles.

I had to let all that go and move orward and let the healing process begin. I recommend you do the same, friend.:)

Thanks for understanding,i will do my best to let it go the painful experience i have,of course im not always remember those sadness things past though my life after my friends past away.For many years its past, i do forgive those motorcycle gang whose also cause my friends having this accident.So after all,i hope this thread will remind those who are still young and likely to attempt on illegal street racing.Its just a kindly remind,no offend on NFS Games.

Anyway ,thanks for the reply :)👍

Thanks for understanding,i will do my best to let it go the painful experience i have,of course im not always remember those sadness things past though my life after my friends past away.For many years its past, i do forgive those motorcycle gang whose also cause my friends having this accident.So after all,i hope this thread will remind those who are still young and likely to attempt on illegal street racing.Its just a kindly remind,no offend on NFS Games.

Anyway ,thanks for the reply :)👍

A noble cause my friend.

Back