My Thoughts about DriveClub

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand
Auckland
Turbo_Kiwi021
Turbo91Kiwi
Hi All just my own thoughts about DriveClub.

after playing DriveClub Motorcycle with a mate of mine after he brought it on PS4 and i have to say its trash. Graphics are nice and its almost everything you'd expect of an Arcade racer just the fact that once you downloaded the game you cant really do jack squat as events in the DriveClub Tour section is still downloading when they should have finished once the game itself is done downloading from the PS Store. So ended up doing that same 1st race over and over and over again lol and ended up getting sick of it. If this is how single player is then im a little worried on just how multiplayer is like hahaha. and like i said this is my own thoguhts and opinion about DriveClub Motorcycle. And 1 more thing after doing that 1 race over and over again it says that i have leveled up enough to start racing cars as well. only problem is you gotta pay an extra $22 to buy and in my opinion you shouldn't have to buy the car part of Driveclub as it should come with Motorcycles.

i guess they gotta make money somehow ;)

just the fact that once you downloaded the game you cant really do jack squat as events in the DriveClub Tour section is still downloading when they should have finished once the game itself is done downloading from the PS Store.
I'll assume that it didn't finish installing the game, right?

And 1 more thing after doing that 1 race over and over again it says that i have leveled up enough to start racing cars as well. only problem is you gotta pay an extra $22 to buy and in my opinion you shouldn't have to buy the car part of Driveclub as it should come with Motorcycles.
DC Bikes is just an 'expansion' (or a standalone game if you opted for that option), not the base game (i.e cars).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back