My Ticket Won't Open

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 1 comments
  • 398 views
Messages
3,321
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sam48
So, I had received a ticket. I re-opened it over and over until I got the car I wanted. In-between one of the openings, I sent the ticket to a sub-account. So although I had used the ticket in my main account, one still lurked in the other account. When I went to open the ticket in the sub account, nothing happened. When I clicked "Okay" to receive, it did nothing. I haven't rebooted yet, but things like this shouldn't be happening anyway. In fact, nothing has gone wrong yet with in-game activity, so I found it quite surprising. Anyone know how to fix this?
 
It seems I've read that this is an occasional glitch. Others say the car shows up a day or two later.
 
Back