My trade thread, all my cars up for trade are here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Digmac
  • 85 comments
  • 4,358 views
im interested in cougar, what are you looking for, i dont have any tickets. i have a 0/0/0 01' NSX type s, if your looking for something else let me know, never know what i might have
 
I am looking for a 0/0/0 version of the amuse s2000 that says R1 Titan on the hood or somthing like that.
 
no i dont have it, i have an 03 woodone toms supra?
 
in 0/0/0 condition? I edited my car list, added more cars and its now in color!!
 
yes in 0/0/0 its that funky blueish teal color, sorry for (SP) i hae a wirless keyboard and i cant find fresh batteries.
 
thats alright my mind sorta fills in the blanks, but can you send this car, or is it an unsendable, if you can send it we have a deal
 
Nismo 400R 96'-Black
Nismo 400R 96'-Super Clear Red II (NEW)
MUGEN S2000 00'-Unnamed Paint Color (red) (NEW)
------------------------------------------

what You want for that 3 cars? :)
 
Im not really shure, im always looking for more 0/0/0 cars and unopened green ticket cars and level tickets!
 
well unopened green ticket I have are for Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Brilliant White Pearl/Vibrant Red/Dark Metal Grey

level tickets : 2,3,5,6,9,12,13,15,17,18,19,20,21,22,23, and ticket 1000

My 0/0/0 cars : Maullz
just click that name :)
 
ill send it either tonight when i get home from work 11p central, or tomorrow before work. deal?
 
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Silver Stone Metallic
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (white #77)
Ticket 1000
hows that?
we have a deal crash.
 
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 Silver Stone Metallic
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (white #77)
Ticket 1000
hows that?
we have a deal crash.

Fine no problem...
but i'll be able to trade arround Feb 8th. :ouch:
 
Thats fine with me , i have trades feb 6th and 7th lol perfect timing.
 
Hey Dig Could I possibly give you a High End Performance G37 for the Ford RS200 84'- Unnamed paint color (white)?
 
ill trade 2morrow, im not going to be online in a while after that.
 
just want to remaider about our schedule trade :)
 
I will not be online much cause I have lots of things going on right now
 
Digmac
ill trade 2morrow, im not going to be online in a while after that.

So are you still going to send the car?
 
i want the spoon S2000.
what do you want for it?
 
If you would accept it, I would like the 0/0/0 S2000, and I would give my Veyron for it
 
bullet you cant sent any car that costs over 980,000
 
Back