My Ultimate Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 12 comments
  • 1,447 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
The challenge is one lap around the 24h Nurburgring track..

conditions and car

condition - whether raining ... Night Time Lap < the lap must be done only at night ..
Car - Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe - normal No Mods And oil change ..

Now For The Assists
Transmission M/T only
Tires - sport middle only
Driving Line - Off
Traction Control - can only be set to 5 max
Skip Recovery Force - Off
Active Steering - Off
Active stability management - ASM - Off
Tires Grip - Set To Real
Mechanial Damage - Strong
Start - Grid

To The Person with the best lap time will receive a Vettle X1 And a FGT .. For Free
 
Last edited:
14:28.327

TCS = 0

I had my 2 front wheels damaged (oops)

Anyone notice right before the long straight there is a huge light blue puddle (probably a glitch) and right after the straight aswell.
 
Nice Time

Guess it really is a hard challenge

come on guys i know there are more that can try this

ok to the person with the best time by sunday night .
will win a Vettle X1
From Me For Free
:)
 
thanks. I think I can do better. I might try again later.

Also a good tip.

Since the viper has lots of power try taking a turn 1 gear higher so if you usually take a turn at gear 3 take it at gear 4 and the second you notice the rear is going to jump out quickly shift up a gear.

Also in a straight line it shakes a lot in the back so I basically shifted at 5,000 rpm instead of the redline.


Good luck everyone
 
Lol just did one lap and It's amazingly difficult.

12:31.051
 
How do you start? I did a 12:50 by going to my own lounge and setting a 1 lap race around it but getting off the line sure was tough. Is going two laps and thus taking a rolling start allowed?
 
I don't know the ruling. I started the same as you, a grid start rather than a rolling start.
 
thanks. I think I can do better. I might try again later.

Also a good tip.

Since the viper has lots of power try taking a turn 1 gear higher so if you usually take a turn at gear 3 take it at gear 4 and the second you notice the rear is going to jump out quickly shift up a gear.

Also in a straight line it shakes a lot in the back so I basically shifted at 5,000 rpm instead of the redline.


Good luck everyone


Don't believe this guy, power slide like a mad man :dopey:
 
Don't believe this guy, power slide like a mad man :dopey:

Yeah first run I tried that but it's better to take the turns one gear lower to have the engine ready to delivier some kick to kill the understeer. Great drifting in some corners!
 
Well I can't argue with your laptimes guys but power sliding doesn't seem right especially in these conditions.

also there is a lot of understeer but even if the engine delivers some kick it doesn't seem to help.

Again nice laptime dark_ruffo

also mine was a standing start
 
Shall be trying this in a minute. Not for the X1 i couldn't care less about that dont want 1 till i've got it myself. Just for the challenge :)
 
Well I can't argue with your laptimes guys but power sliding doesn't seem right especially in these conditions.

also there is a lot of understeer but even if the engine delivers some kick it doesn't seem to help.

Again nice laptime dark_ruffo

also mine was a standing start



Far from perfect, but it looks quite nice, those menacing Viper eyes in the dark are really something.

The first two corners show how handy kicking the tail into a slide with power can be in these conditions.
 
Last edited:
Back