- 9,740

- Las Vegas UTC-8
- Wardez
- Wardez
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/The+Petal/42350316
That playlist is about 6 months in the making. Lots of songs were added and subtracted over the time. And while it's a personal sort of energy vibe to me I think it could be universally appealing in just how much energy it can give you.
Most of the songs are really up tempo and melodic with the occasional down tempo song thrown in to provide for a refreshing breather while out on track. It works wonders for my motivation while racing and I think it could do very much of the same for you all if you give it just a slight chance.
It's mostly classic rock, electronica, post-punk, indie rock, trip hop, bebop jazz, pop. Be warned if you're not into heavy stuff. A lot of these songs are aggressive to the ears, just the way I like it
👍
Put it on shuffle and let it ride. Maybe take a few laps in or just sit back and do your thing while it plays in the background.
I guarantee you will find something new and exciting in this little group of songs. If you have any comments, requests, questions or suggestions I am totally open to all and any and warmly welcome feedback. Let me know what you think! and get pumped!
That playlist is about 6 months in the making. Lots of songs were added and subtracted over the time. And while it's a personal sort of energy vibe to me I think it could be universally appealing in just how much energy it can give you.
Most of the songs are really up tempo and melodic with the occasional down tempo song thrown in to provide for a refreshing breather while out on track. It works wonders for my motivation while racing and I think it could do very much of the same for you all if you give it just a slight chance.
It's mostly classic rock, electronica, post-punk, indie rock, trip hop, bebop jazz, pop. Be warned if you're not into heavy stuff. A lot of these songs are aggressive to the ears, just the way I like it
Put it on shuffle and let it ride. Maybe take a few laps in or just sit back and do your thing while it plays in the background.
I guarantee you will find something new and exciting in this little group of songs. If you have any comments, requests, questions or suggestions I am totally open to all and any and warmly welcome feedback. Let me know what you think! and get pumped!