So i have played the game for 4 days.
I have won numerous races. got a nice garage with a couple cool cars.
and after playing forza... I thought... wow... what a let down.
my 4th day playing it and I cannot stop. I played the rally events last night and picked up a awd VW Jetta Bora.
I rebuilt the engine installed some sports suspension a few bolt ons 239 awhp and I did the beginner rally events
I am in love with this game. yeah theres bugs but for the most part it doesnt effect the "feeling" and this game feels better than Forza, (forza had to much understeer in awd cars imho like the Eagle Talon TSI felt like a boat.)
great game and I love playing it.
I have won numerous races. got a nice garage with a couple cool cars.
and after playing forza... I thought... wow... what a let down.
my 4th day playing it and I cannot stop. I played the rally events last night and picked up a awd VW Jetta Bora.
I rebuilt the engine installed some sports suspension a few bolt ons 239 awhp and I did the beginner rally events
I am in love with this game. yeah theres bugs but for the most part it doesnt effect the "feeling" and this game feels better than Forza, (forza had to much understeer in awd cars imho like the Eagle Talon TSI felt like a boat.)
great game and I love playing it.