My very gay car ...

• Thread starter frestkd
  • 16 comments
I have a very gay car that I like to race ppl online with ... it's so flaming gay!!! I also pissing off ppl in the GT5 forum, because I wasn't impressed with the Japanese version of GT5 Prologue ... I think I got spoiled of the XBox 360 controller. I like the separate linear throttle and brake on FM2 ...

Attachments

• ohpinky2.jpg
    ohpinky2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 203
I have a very gay car that I like to race ppl online with ... it's so flaming gay!!! I also pissing off ppl in the GT5 forum, because I wasn't impressed with the Japanese version of GT5 Prologue ... I think I got spoiled of the XBox 360 controller. I like the separate linear throttle and brake on FM2 ...
When you are a grown man and drive a Camry or a bright yellow New Bug IRL cause your wife or girlfriend got a new car, then you can complain about driving a gay car.
Video game cars are at least easy to look at.

You made a thread on a gay car? what makes you think its gay, and why do you want to race people online with your gay car, are you trying to attrack gay people or did you just feel like spamming.

In short very random thread.

How do you know it's gay? Does your car fancy other, same sex, cars? What sex is your gay car anyway?

There's nothing wrong with gay cars, like people, they were born that way and they can't help how they feel or who they're attracted to. We should be open minded and accept all cars for who they are, not what they are.

geez oh peats !!! don't have a cow! it's a pink car with pink flames, and yellow flowers! I don't know if the car is gay, because I have not asked it, but I do know it's French!

I am running the Avon/Mary Kay Viper ACR in s-class everyday i love beating people in my pink car.

I don't have Forza 2. I don't even have an XBOX 360. First of all, PLEASE refrain from using "gay" in talking about something as bad. I've hated on AOL, I hated that terminology on Myspace, hate it in the YouTube comments... PLEASE, damn it to hell, PLEASE refrain yourself from using "gay" to describe something bad. Second, I recommend you use proper English. I don't think text messaging is allowed to make comments on here. Third, why do you bring up ticking off people in the GT5 forums... in an XBOX 360 forum? It's "fanboyism" at best to make a quick rant like this. Even more so to say to be spoiled with the linear steering.

For one, you're using the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. It is not a bad car in any way. I do think the car could have been better engineered in its design so that pit stops wouldn't be so long (if you saw the 2007 24 Hours of Le Mans, you'd probably see how bad this is. I wouldn't go with a pink car because my color combinations are blue and gold with red and gold as an alternate color. It's perfectly fine to paint up a car in pink and add any sort of adornments. That's fine. It doesn't, however, constitute calling this car "gay" or talking about this car in the general context of it being a "gay" car that can easily win races. It's nice you have a powerful and potent car, but the methods you choose to talk about your car are pretty ludicrous.

Having said this, nice of you to talk about your car in Forza 2. Just be more considerate and smart if you plan on making more threads like this for this game or others.

hmmm well I know my real car is gay it's an E39 BMW 528i. Oh OH OH!!! I just found out there's another DLC on XBL for FM2 ...

Back