My Vettel Challenge efforts

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark_ruffo
  • 6 comments
  • 1,363 views
Messages
1,835
Messages
DrKrFfXx_
Nürburgring:



Total - 2:07.033
Lap 1 - 1:03.848
Lap 2 - 1:03.185

Monza:



Total - 2:01.343
Lap 1 - 1:02.866
Lap 2 - 0:58.477

Suzuka:



Total - 2:08.979
Lap 1 - 1:05.148
Lap 2 - 1:03.831

Questions? Comments? Insults? Feel free.
 
if all Gold you get Black X1? i know it is X2010 but i rather say X1 more short lol
 
Awesome X1 videos! Thanks, this would help alot.

I just have a few questions are you using a wheel or a controller? If wheel are you running with the aids on?

I've been trying to get it I have a DFGT, running with all aids off except for ABS.
 
Turn on skid recovery, it helps alot. I also use the dfgt.
Also try to set the force feedback as low as you can, it will help you take sharp turns quicker. :)
 
Turn on skid recovery, it helps alot. I also use the dfgt.
Also try to set the force feedback as low as you can, it will help you take sharp turns quicker. :)

Thanks, I saw someone mentioned having the skid recovery on in of the other threads. I've been driving with it "on" I managed to clock a 2.14.830 lol

This challenge heats up my DFGT, so I'm giving my wheel and myself a rest, will coming to it again later. Hoping to beat that time and barely get a bronze. I'll try turning my FF down, I'm hesistant because I've gotten used to it and if lower it down, I have to adjust again.
 
I have it on 2 on those videos, is not that I lowered it down, I always play with 2FF.
 
Back