My View of Current Gaming Industry

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBlueHusky
  • 18 comments
  • 1,365 views
Messages
112
Messages
SublimeV12
PC-Piracy, yes, piracy! Let's see, it's very split in the gaming world. Some people say it's stealing, though I bought about 1/25 of my PC games and most of them have a cd crack just because I don't feel like having 20dvds around, especially with a laptop. Though piracy has a huge disadvantage of no patches or online.

Windows/xBox360 ads! That's right buy a $700 windows 7 for college PC and get an xbox360. A 4GB xbox 360. In perspective my 80GB Playstation 3 fat model that I owned for 3+ years and has 6. Full games on it, music, and about 20 hdd utility games on (GT5 10GB) and still has twice as much as this xbox. And 20 times new. Also the ads are telling college students to instead of buying a cooler or you know, something you need to live instead of getting a $700 laptop and student loans.

Nintendo! Everyones favorite console for weird games that involve you to play games with you *** and ports for great games that aren't hd and look like **** compared to a ps3. Though it's a casual system you can also have an annoying controller that makes you look like your having a spaz-attack playing bowling.

EA Games! Our favorite company for w*****g out games like having 3 need for speeds in a year and online pass bull**** and "limited" editions. GT5 collectors edition is worth something, nfs hp features a hardtop version of a convertible car oh limited!
 
PC-Piracy, yes, piracy! Let's see, it's very split in the gaming world. Some people say it's stealing, though I bought about 1/25 of my PC games and most of them have a cd crack just because I don't feel like having 20dvds around, especially with a laptop. Though piracy has a huge disadvantage of no patches or online.

Windows/xBox360 ads! That's right buy a $700 windows 7 for college PC and get an xbox360. A 4GB xbox 360. In perspective my 80GB Playstation 3 fat model that I owned for 3+ years and has 6. Full games on it, music, and about 20 hdd utility games on (GT5 10GB) and still has twice as much as this xbox. And 20 times new. Also the ads are telling college students to instead of buying a cooler or you know, something you need to live instead of getting a $700 laptop and student loans.

Nintendo! Everyones favorite console for weird games that involve you to play games with you *** and ports for great games that aren't hd and look like **** compared to a ps3. Though it's a casual system you can also have an annoying controller that makes you look like your having a spaz-attack playing bowling.

EA Games! Our favorite company for w*****g out games like having 3 need for speeds in a year and online pass bull**** and "limited" editions. GT5 collectors edition is worth something, nfs hp features a hardtop version of a convertible car oh limited!


... and???
 
The thread is really, really misleading. Only thing I see in the OP is complaining and laziness. Where are the "views" you speak of?

Using exclamation marks and complaining about something you get for free can't be construed as a perspective on the gaming market. All you've done is state a few opinions.
 
Terronium-12
The thread is really, really misleading. Only thing I see in the OP is complaining and laziness. Where are the "views" you speak of?

Using exclamation marks and complaining about something you get for free can't be construed as a perspective on the gaming market. All you've done is state a few opinions.

Okay, I think that it's very hard in this era to create an original idea. Paying to pay to play a game online is stupid. Marketing campaigns from Microsoft are exploiting people. Need for Speed needs to take more than 6months to release a game, and piracy is overrated.
 
okay, i think that it's very hard in this era to create an original idea. Paying to pay to play a game online is stupid. Marketing campaigns from microsoft are exploiting people. Need for speed needs to take more than 6months to release a game, and piracy is overrated.


.... And????
 
Okay, I think that it's very hard in this era to create an original idea. Paying to pay to play a game online is stupid. Marketing campaigns from Microsoft are exploiting people. Need for Speed needs to take more than 6months to release a game, and piracy is overrated.

Again, not a perspective on the market... You're just stating opinions.

And how is Microsoft exploiting people by offering a free 360 to college students when buying a particular PC? Are students not already on shoestring budgets? Don't students need PCs anyway? Sounds like a win-win to me, and even if it weren't, no one is forcing or even coercing students to take part in the deal.

As for NFS, no NFS title takes six months to complete; it's a year at minimum. The Run has taken a little over two or three years.
 
I'm confused as to what the point of this is...
 
I'm confused as to what the point of this is...

I'm confused as I don't know what this is doing in the GT5 section...
 
But where's the love?!
 
I'm confused as I don't know what this is doing in the GT5 section...

I am also confused by this..:confused::odd:
PC-Piracy, yes, piracy! Let's see, it's very split in the gaming world. Some people say it's stealing, though I bought about 1/25 of my PC games and most of them have a cd crack just because I don't feel like having 20dvds around, especially with a laptop. Though piracy has a huge disadvantage of no patches or online.

Windows/xBox360 ads! That's right buy a $700 windows 7 for college PC and get an xbox360. A 4GB xbox 360. In perspective my 80GB Playstation 3 fat model that I owned for 3+ years and has 6. Full games on it, music, and about 20 hdd utility games on (GT5 10GB) and still has twice as much as this xbox. And 20 times new. Also the ads are telling college students to instead of buying a cooler or you know, something you need to live instead of getting a $700 laptop and student loans.

Nintendo! Everyones favorite console for weird games that involve you to play games with you *** and ports for great games that aren't hd and look like **** compared to a ps3. Though it's a casual system you can also have an annoying controller that makes you look like your having a spaz-attack playing bowling.

EA Games! Our favorite company for w*****g out games like having 3 need for speeds in a year and online pass bull**** and "limited" editions. GT5 collectors edition is worth something, nfs hp features a hardtop version of a convertible car oh limited!

I'm trying to understand how ANY of this ramble is a view on the gaming industry,your just bitching about thing's
EDIT:I just wanted to say,get used to the online pass situation,ALL first party Sony (possibly third party as well)titles will have an online pass.Please,State your rage OH SORRY I meant "view" on that
 
Last edited:
Ah, good. Now this thread has something to do with GT5.

Yet strangely it still just seems like just another "justifying my piracy habit by blaming the global corporate conspiracy" thread........
 
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................
 
lifezn.jpg
 
Say whaaaaaa????????
 
Back