My wanted list: Can you give me what I need? (NO - NOT THAT!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 22 comments
  • 1,184 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
Messages
3,346
United States
United States
Messages
POUPON8
Current cars I am after:

Opera Performance 350Z
Denso Sard SC430 08
IS-F Racing Concept
Takata Dome NSX 06
Blitz Dunlop ER 34 Skyline
Subaru WRC 08
Motul Autech GTR 08

Can add silver/gold chrome and mattes to sweeten the deal! 40/40 trader!
Click on my garage and let me know what you would like to trade for.
 
I have an opera 350z 0's across th board
 
What would you like for the car?
 
Either ur lfa or alfa romeo 155 race car
 
Excellent - I can trade now. Shall I flip a coin on which one to send you?
 
Sounds like a great idea. Do they have 0 or low miles
 
The Alfa was in the UCD - and the LFA has around 500, but would have to boot up to check for sure what each has on them.
 
Oh well. Ill still take one. Lol
 
Add me wrxboi80. Will be on in 30mins
 
Heads is the Alfa, tails the LFA - will have the wife flip a coin...

Result: HEADS! Booting up now, will send the Alfa over with an engine and chassis restore, cool?
 
I have the er34 skyline also
 
You're too awesome
 
Doesn't matter, as long as it is one on the list that I get. Thanks!
 
Ill send the opera since it has 0 miles.
 
FR sent - engine and chassis restored - all parts/racing tires included. Just waiting on your acceptance.
 
Sounds good.
 
FYI gentlemen, the Alfa 155 is untradeable :(

Bump for a trusted trader!!
 
ill take ur 91 nsx RM for my isf concept.
 
will swap my subaru wrc for your takat dome nsx 03 or oyur other standard nsx (not the raybig) cant swap till the 10th
 
Hello, I can trade the Blitz Dunlop ER 34 Skyline 07 for either your 370Z academy(what color and miles?) or GTR Vspec academy(what color and miles?) Let me know when you're available to trade if willing, thanks.
 
Up for a trade WRXBoi?
 
Last edited:
Hey, i have a Takata Dome NSX, IS-F Racing Concept and the ER34. I'm willing to trade one for your NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back