My way too late, not so little introduction about me!

Germany
Recklinghausen
n_blkr
Hey people!
So, this is my over a year too late, not so little introduction about me. I went through my profile, saw the date I joined GTP and thought "Why not post your introduction since you already are more than a year on GTP?" So yeah, here it goes!

Hey GTPlaneteer's, I'm Nico, 15, from Recklinghausen, Germany. I've been playing Gran Turismo for more than 10 years now, it basically was (or is) the game that ruled my entire childhood. Although my "Gaming careeer" started with playing Need For Speed on my dad's computer, the GT franchise was the one I was the most loyal to. I've played every big GT title except GT1, which is still on my to-do list. I'm such a big fan of Gran Turismo, I even kept my copies of GT3 and GT4 when I sold my PS2. And just to top it off, I have my GT PSP Collectors Edition displayed on my shelf, because of Collectors Edition. :lol: I also play other games like Ego-Shooters (well, Racing Games and Ego-Shooters basically are the two gernres I play games of), Battlefield 3 for example.

As for my person, I would describe me as a freindly, polite and also helpful person. My major weakness is... Maths. Although I mostly have relatively good marks in Maths on my reports. :lol: And I'm always too nice to girls. Always getting into the friendzone and no more further. xD My strengts are that I'm good with people, that I can speak English well, and yeah. Oh, and sometimes, I can rage pretty quickly. Especially when playing Fifa with my buddy. :mischievous:

What is he doing in his freetime, you might ask? Well, I like doing some GT6 racing or playing some BF3, I also like karting (probably my favourite free time activity) and hanging out with friends. I also enjoy reading books, although I've read the last book over half a year ago, haha. And I'm addicted listening to music. For me, a day without music isn't a good day.

I'm very interested in cars, and wiht very, I really mean very. I could name every somewhat relevant or famous car brand at the age of two. My parents can confirm this, lol. My favourite car, or better said my favourite "car family" is the whole Nissan Skyline GT-R family. For me, those cars are the holy grail of cars, I'm also dreaming of owning one later. And guess what created my obsession with Skyline GT-R's. Correct, Gran Turismo. In terms of motorsport, I'm a big fan of NASCAR and Dale Jr. and Kevin "Happy" Harvick. I watch every single race on TV every Sunday evening, cheering for Dale Jr and Harv.

So yeah, that was my not so little introduction! :gtpflag:

Back