My Website

I hope you like my site and come back often. Also, Jordan, if you're reading this, I would appreciate some tips on making and publicizing great communities at MSN. :)

Originally posted by Stealth Viper
I hope you like my site and come back often. Also, Jordan, if you're reading this, I would appreciate some tips on making and publicizing great communities at MSN. :)
Make SURE that you email your category manager and recommend your community for MSN's "Cool Communities". They love to promote sites within their network (they get to show more ads), and they'll post your link everywhere. I'm not sure if they do it much anymore, but they even featured a few Cool Communities on the msn.com front page!!! :eek: And of course, getting featured on the most-visited page on the internet is the best free advertising anyone could possibly ask for. :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Make SURE that you email your category manager and recommend your community for MSN's "Cool Communities". They love to promote sites within their network (they get to show more ads), and they'll post your link everywhere. I'm not sure if they do it much anymore, but they even featured a few Cool Communities on the msn.com front page!!! :eek: And of course, getting featured on the most-visited page on the internet is the best free advertising anyone could possibly ask for. :)

How do u find your category mgr.?

How do u find your category mgr.?
They used to have a link to their email address on the category home page, but apparently it's not there anymore... :(

Thanks man. Welcome! How do you put a link in your signature, like Zero?

Hey people like my work!!!! Yeah that Vb code link Jordan gave you is awesome.

Latest Posts

Back