My wish for arcade mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter transam1998
  • 1 comments
  • 420 views
Messages
148
I understand the need to NOT have this for GT life racing, but, just for arcade, I would like the option to choose the individual cars I race against and I would love to have the option to choose the percentage of agressiveness (seperately) of the AI's cornering, braking and how hard they continue to race when they are out front, within the limits of what the cars I have chosen can do, of course. Does this make sense?

I feel this would allow the AI to be tailored to you as your ability permits and permit good, close racing, no matter your skill level. The ABC method just doesn't quite do it for me.

GT Legends has a similar option, but you can also go into the AI file and edit parameters for the AI, in my case, I made the AI corner and brake more aggressively to the point where, in even cars, it was possible to pass a better driver under braking or cornering, but I had to really push it and do it right, or else I would be off track or unable to make the pass.

And I know I'm going to get the "well play online" comments, but with all the rammer horrors and my not-so-great internet connection on my behalf making the other players cars jerk around like time machines, that isn't usually a choice for me.
 
That'd be cool... Too bad we can't.
 
Back