My ZZ-II and other cars for your unwanted Matte paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter YellowG1
  • 11 comments
  • 692 views
Messages
717
Messages
FactoryDriver
Have a Tommykaira ZZ-II, used in the Tuned Car Championship and that's it. It's Red and comes with Racing Hard tires. In exchange, looking for your unwanted matte colors, particularly:

  • brown
  • orange
  • red
  • green
  • light blue
  • pink

Also have other cars that could be traded, depending on what you're looking for. Too many to list-name what you are looking for.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
i have a orange and black matte paint wat now??
is that car any fast please PM me to talk further
 
I have red and brown
 
I have red and brown

I'd take them both off your hands. Would you like a Furai? It's Gran Turismo Green and has a Stage 3 turbo on it and Racing Softs. I have other cars as well. Echo has priority in the ZZ-II unless I do not hear back from him.
 
I have 2 matte silvers i would be willing to trade pm me if your intrested !
 
I have 2 matte silvers i would be willing to trade pm me if your intrested !

That's doable. Will PM.

Also have available a Silverado SST Concept, a GT350R and a Carbon R.
 
I Have Matte Yellow, Black & Gray
 
I am interested in the ZZII. I have lots of chrome silver and matte black, pm if interested.
 
Back