Mysterious Gran Turismo Jacket

• Thread starter danbashi
  • 4 comments
Hello. It is official marchandise.
advertised on back side of reference manual for NTSC-U/C Gran Turismo (Greatest Hits)
in Mar, 2000.
29788648.v1259238231.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, I had an inkling it might have been official merchandise but wasn't too sure. I am incredibly surprised at the original buying price of $97.00 though, I found it in good condition in a box at an anime convention for $1.00. Haha, I suppose the jacket's worth has either declined significantly or he didn't know what he had.

Hi all again, I was just curious if anyone happened to know what sort of value this jacket has for a typical collector today, I'm thinking of selling it on ebay but i'm not sure for what price range I should aim for.

Hi all again, I was just curious if anyone happened to know what sort of value this jacket has for a typical collector today, I'm thinking of selling it on ebay but i'm not sure for what price range I should aim for.

That is what ebay is for - the market will set the price. If there is a price you don't want to let it go for less than, then set that as your starting price. As I said, if people want it, the market will decide what its value is. :)

Back