"Mystery" Black Cobra R in the Mustang series.

• Thread starter JCE
  • 11 comments

JCE

Germany
Little Elm, TX
JCE3000GT
As reported on Forza Central, there appears to be a black Mustang Cobra R with no windows and some mods done to it that appears in the Mustang race. Is this some kind of hidden car or a car that is unavailable for purchase?

Anyone else notice this odd "Mystery" Mustang?

Yea. Its missing windows, windscreen, rear glass, has exterior mods like the hood and tail/head lights, and it seems to be faster than the actual Performance Red Cobra R in the same race.

Oh and thing is, this car is always (I think) in these races--and with other Cobra R's. So this CAN'T be a glitch somehow. And what's even more odd is that every region's Forza 1 has this same car.

Huh that's weird, I looked through a couple different cheat code sites and there is only a few mentions of it but not what it is. I'm guessing maybe an easter egg.

Odd. Looks like maybe it was a special edition car that they never finished rendering fully and some how it just slipped in by accident. The windows, tail lights and several other things are just unfinished with texture's. Not to mention the overall flat look it has. I have never noticed it, guess i have an excuse to fire up Forza tonight...so if my wife doesn't like it im sending her to this post....lol.

Odd. Looks like maybe it was a special edition car that they never finished rendering fully and some how it just slipped in by accident. The windows, tail lights and several other things are just unfinished with texture's. Not to mention the overall flat look it has. I have never noticed it, guess i have an excuse to fire up Forza tonight...so if my wife doesn't like it im sending her to this post....lol.

Same. Im gonna dust off forza and check out what this is :)

I noticed this car too. It's been months since I've played Forza, but I remember it was always a pain in the ass if I ever had to race Tokyo. That Cobra was always right behind me, and I could never figure out why it performed and qualified so well.

Hmm. . .

I noticed this car when I used to play Forza 1 a lot, before Forza 2 came out. I liked the car so much that I made an S class Mustang Cobra in Forza 2 as closed to that as possible and my license plate says "GRMRPR" aka "Grim Reaper".:lol: That car would be kind of freaky since it looks all dark and sinister and the fact that it's always on your tail.

American cars are fast and quick. Should I show you this video of a ZO6 handing a Ferrari F430 it's ass on a silver plate at Sebring International Raceway? ;)

Back