Mystery Science Theatre 3000

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjensen11
  • 15 comments
  • 1,847 views
Messages
2,732
Anyone remember that show? Oh man, that was great! Which one was best? I think Manos - Hands of Fate
 
What was i. . . Gammara, Gammara
 
grr...i wish sci-fi would still show re-runs of that. that show was friggin hilarious..haha
 
They do. One nice thing about having a baby is being up at the crack of dawn on weekends. It's on early on either Saturday or Sunday morning. And yes that show has some hillarious moments.
 
Oh i am so glad there are other fans of it out there,i still have a recording of when they showed Puma man and withdrawn at the memory bank. It really is hilarious =)
 
Originally posted by milefile
They do. One nice thing about having a baby is being up at the crack of dawn on weekends. It's on early on either Saturday or Sunday morning. And yes that show has some hillarious moments.

for real? oh snap!! Thats what i get for sleepin in till noon. haha. i'll definently have to look into that. that shows worth gettin up for
 
Was that about a guy and a bunch of robots in space, trying to get back to earth? Or am I thinking of something alse? Something Mystery Science.... :odd:
 
Yeah, that's it. And they watch stupid movies and bust on them throughout.

I'm definitely an MST3k fan, though I prefer the first season or two with The redheaded guy Joel a little better. At the end, like all good things, it was obvious that they should have quit whil they were ahead.

"I am Torgo... I take care of the place while Master is away..."

The best part of MST3k (and something you have to be over 30 to appreciate) is that I saw most of those movies in their original form on UHF TV from late Friday nights through early Sunday morning... the Million Dollar Movies, Dr. Shock's Horror Theatre, the Bernie Herman shows... great stuff.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The best part of MST3k (and something you have to be over 30 to appreciate) is that I saw most of those movies in their original form on UHF TV from late Friday nights through early Sunday morning... the Million Dollar Movies, Dr. Shock's Horror Theatre, the Bernie Herman shows... great stuff.
wow! :P

puma man is great. and in fact its the only one i've seen, have more on video though, gotta watch em sometime, check kazaa if you dont have them in ur country!
 
Ah, that program came on not so long ago. The one about some 50's guy getting abducted by aliens.

Piss funny. I actually laughed hard watching that, its been a while since I laughed so hard.
 
i was actually up early this morning and remembered to check for it and it was on!! I only caught the last half hour of it tho. But thats the first time ive watched any of it in a LONG time, god that show rocks. haha. It reminds me of me and my friends whenever we're sittin around watching movies
 
The bests are with Mike Nelson. My favorite episode is "Overdrawn at the Memory Bank".
 
Fantastic Show!

"I'll call you Trumpy"




;)
 
The Netflix CD that can be used on the PS3, comes with two MST3K episodes :dopey:.
 
I noticed that once. Why can't it be many more than just "2"?!
 
Back