Mystery Update Experienced

• Thread starter 8shotsbob
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
This morning when I started the game it prompted an update. I accepted it and watched it complete. On rebooting I noticed there were no patch notes posted for today. I checked my update history which stated my last update was v1.12 since April 14. I found 3 issues which affected me. Firstly my haptic triggers felt like they were switched "off". I went to the controller menu to turn them back on, but the menu was changed to only allow for vibration intensity to be set from 0-150. The usual option to set triggers to strong, weak or off was not present. I decided to check to see if my controller required an update. It did not. Second issue I have now is I can no longer select display modes between frame rate priority or ray trace. I seem to be stuck in frame rate mode at the moment. Again, the menu option is simply gone. The last observation is a change, probably a good one, to the "volume settings" menu, which now includes an option for selecting 2 channel versus 7.1. I'm curious if anyone else has seen the same thing today. I log in and play daily. Not sure what to do. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back