Myth Busters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Attila_Da_Hun
  • 5 comments
  • 450 views
Messages
2,224
Anyone seen this new series on the Discovery Channel? They go through and test all the urban legends that are going around and blow a couple things up in the process. The two guys that host it are funny as hell to because of the way they act during the experiments.
 
Yeah. people that ACTUALLY do it unlike those dumb people at MTV that do the "Big urban myth show" because those dumb teenagers dont even want to know how they did it.

Mythbusters Is not bad though 👍
 
Yeah, I saw them test the pop rocks and soda theory that said combining them would explode one's stomach. I keep forgeting when it is on though.
 
Yeah. it's a good show. I believe it's put on by the folks that run my favorite website ever, www.snopes.com .
 
I like how they acually show how they test the myths
 
i liked how they tried to make that "super microwave" and ended up making the fidgerator (sp) and the "peeing on the 3rd rail" myth.
 
Back