MYTHIC's JGTC Series: Next Suzuka 250km: 9/16 Spots TakenOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter WilliamsRCN92
  • 38 comments
  • 2,844 views

When would you prefer the races to be?

  • Mondays

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesdays

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wednesdays

    Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sundays

    Votes: 1 11.1%

  • Total voters
    9
We have a problem... I just lost power at my house, dunno when it'll be coming back on.
Uh-oh.

Hope it gets sorted out. Keep us updated.

(really want to race this time. >_>)
 
Just got power back... it's a bit late to start the race I'm afraid tho. :(
 
Nah come on, still early.

Please?

You, me and maybe one other person might race. I'm not doing a 90min race with 3 people.
I don't even like doing 90 min races with 6 people.
 
Twin Ring Motegi lobby open if anyone cares to do the race tonight.
 
heeeyy mythic!! have you put in the 99 PENNZOIL GT-R?
 
Is the race going ahead tonight?
 
Me and aboe have practice loby open Suzuka Circuit JGTC only CLEAN 1472-6681-3415-7078-4758


loby closed
 
Last edited:
Back