Nürburgring 24 - Pescarolos in the field?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. S
  • 23 comments
  • 1,490 views

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
Messages
4,978
France
Paris
So, did anyone restart the race often enough to see a field without LMP cars? I'm fed up with this, the Ring isn't meant to be about LMP cars. :(

I really like Le Mans 24 and love to take my 908 HDI to the field - but the Ring should be more about cars like the GT-R, Impreza, 190E etc. :(
 
No. LMPs will appear everytime. There is like 3 or 4 LMP, 3 or 4 race cars, 3 or 4 tuners everytime.
 
I've done 6 24 hour A-spec enduro's and 10 B-spec 24 hour enduros, and every one of them had at least 1 Pescarolo.
 
I think the 24 hour 'Ring has mostly LMP cars...

I cannot remember which cars I drove against when I did it quite a while back.
I do belive there was this Nissan Skyline GTR R34 'Blitz' in the pack, think I passed it by 30-40 laps :sly:
 
6? The hell. LOL

Before the patch came out that gave all races 2x exp, lol. Did 2 and lost the save data, forgot to back it up so had to do 3 more to lvl to 40 plus the nurb one at lvl 40.

Too much spare time on my hands o.O
 
Right...yet again, this might finish off my precious plan to field a '92 Mercedes 190E DTM. :odd:
 
Before the patch came out that gave all races 2x exp, lol. Did 2 and lost the save data, forgot to back it up so had to do 3 more to lvl to 40 plus the nurb one at lvl 40.

Too much spare time on my hands o.O

Ah, I thought 6 Nurb 24h. I grinded Nurb 4h enduros like 5 million times to reach level 40 aspec, also before patch exp updates.
 
Ah, I thought 6 Nurb 24h. I grinded Nurb 4h enduros like 5 million times to reach level 40 aspec, also before patch exp updates.

Lol, nah, 5 Le mans 24hr and 1 Nurb. Nurb gets very hard when you're fatigued and it's night time.
 
Lol, nah, 5 Le mans 24hr and 1 Nurb. Nurb gets very hard when you're fatigued and it's night time.

But still not too hard. That's why I wanted to know if it's possible to have a field of normal race cars instead of LMP ones...
 
But still not too hard. That's why I wanted to know if it's possible to have a field of normal race cars instead of LMP ones...

It is when you havnt slept in 20 hours +. I did the nurburging one without sleep, mainly because it was the last race before i hit 100%, but also because it is a very technical track, Le Mans gets half boring and puts you to sleep along the straights when you get tired.

But no, i havn't ever seen or heard of a 24hr Nurb or even Le Mans without a Pescarolo.
 
It is when you havnt slept in 20 hours +. I did the nurburging one without sleep, mainly because it was the last race before i hit 100%, but also because it is a very technical track, Le Mans gets half boring and puts you to sleep along the straights when you get tired.

But no, i havn't ever seen or heard of a 24hr Nurb or even Le Mans without a Pescarolo.

Not too healthy, mate. I mean, I do Le Mans 24 in 48 to 50 hours and that's really unhealthy. But 24 hours straight? Damaging your body intentionally isn't good, mate. :)
 
It gets hard because by the 14h mark you are really lacking concentration. And I mean really. You are just there, like a mannequin driving around in circles just because, you are numbed, with no feelings whatsoever of what's happening lol
 
It gets hard because by the 14h mark you are really lacking concentration. And I mean really. You are just there, like a mannequin driving around in circles just because, you are numbed, with no feelings whatsoever of what's happening lol

Well, my last Le Mans 24 went really bad between the 18th and 21st hour, so on the third day. I usually drive stints of 8, 10 and 6 hours. :)

Opening the windows in my living room is the best option by then...fresh air is really helping you out in such situations. ;)
 
Not too healthy, mate. I mean, I do Le Mans 24 in 48 to 50 hours and that's really unhealthy. But 24 hours straight? Damaging your body intentionally isn't good, mate. :)

Nh, im used to staying up for 2 days at a time, sometimes 4 days with around 4 hours sleep due to other things. It comes naturally lol. Plus, sleep deprivation doesn't hurt, good as new after say.... 15 hours sleep. LOL :P
 
Opening the windows in my living room is the best option by then...fresh air is really helping you out in such situations. ;)

And a coffee when you wake up! :)
 
I redbulled my way out of the 24h enduros lol
 
I've done 6 24 hour A-spec enduro's and 10 B-spec 24 hour enduros, and every one of them had at least 1 Pescarolo.

DUDE! I'm sorry, but how much time do you spend playing this game! hahaha

EDIT: I stand corrected, the inital shock forced me to make that post, no need to explain yourself again.
I have a question though, the Nurburgring 24H does it take place on the North Ring or the shorter track?
 
I have a question though, the Nurburgring 24H does it take place on the North Ring or the shorter track?

It uses a combo of the GP/F track, and the Nordshleife(sp?) youtube the 24hr Nurburg races to get an idea mate
 
It uses a combo of the GP/F track, and the Nordshleife(sp?) youtube the 24hr Nurburg races to get an idea mate

He could just fire up the "Nürburgring 24" track in GT5 as well. :D

GT5 is using the original track, which is, like dave said, using the whole GP/F track (as used in DTM races, for example) but instead of going back to the start / finish line it'll lead you onto the Nordschleife right before the very last corner and you'll return to said very last corner and race down the straight after having spent quite a few minutes on the Nordschleife. :)
 
I'm not on level 40 yet so I'm suprised and disappointed to hear that there are LMP cars in this event. Kaz knows what the Nürburgring 24 Hours is all about and yet they don't try to recreate the spirit of the event? RM versions and GT class (Le Mans) would be appropiate if I had something to say.
 
Did anyone else notice that Kaz did not drive the car the entire 24 hours at the NRing? But we get to in ASpec. Yay for PD!
 
So, just to follow up on this: my Benz 190E cut 45 seconds off the rest of the field in a test run of the 24h at the Ring. Problem is, I was on soft racing tyres and it was raining. So chances are that the CPU would beat me as soon as it stops raining. Might've to test it again under such conditions.
 
Back