• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 1 comments

Mikey24

(Banned)
Antarctica
Lost
mikey_2412
Hello racers of the GTPlanet Community.

This will be an offline, individual time trial with no set date of event. It is simply you on your own, offline, in your car, at the Nürburgring.

The circuit that will be used is Nürburgring Nordschleife.

Now, I'd like to go over some rules before we get into this:

1. All times must be set in Free Run mode. You can find this in the Garage Menu, underneath the Change Car and the Car Settings options.

2. No race cars are allowed to be used. Only road cars are permitted.

3. All times submitted must be legitimate.

4. Drivers are allowed to have any performance upgrades on their car.

5. Drivers must take two photos;
• The Race Screen after you have set your fastest lap.
• The menu screen (where you can alter settings etc.) - please make sure that the lap tike board is visible.
• These photos are to be submitted via PM to me.

There is no specific sign up method. Just read the information, set your lap time and submit the photos + information.

The tyres that are allowed are Racing Softs, to ensure maximum grip and set the fastest possible time for the car.

As I mentioned above, there is no power restriction - meaning you can run your car as powerful as you like. There are also no setup restrictions, allowing a driver to get the most out of their car.

Drivers are not restricted to one submission, they can submit as many as they like.

If a driver submits a time for a specific car, then submits a faster time for the same, only the faster time will appear on the board.

There will be a lap board for this time trial, which will be laid out in the following order;

POSITION / DRIVER GTP / CAR / PP / POWER / WEIGHT / TIME.

To submit a time, please PM me (1996mikey2412) with these details;
• Driver GTP
• Exact car model used
• PP
• Power
• Weight
• Time
Please provide the photographs of;
• Screen just after setting the lap.
• Menu (Make sure the leaderboard is visible when doing so).

The board will be created in Google Docs and a link will be posted underneath.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bG_GffKtrrKijXpJDKpMo9DDEylbrTaci5WLjI9_eU/pubhtml

Thanks for reading, now go set your times! ;)

Last edited:
Back